Ferndale Asylum

"I still do not even know why we are doing this?" Kenzie groaned, cringing every time she saw a spider web or any other insects flying or buzzing around her, which would cause her to squeal and grab ahold of Michaels arm.

"Because apparently we have nothing better to do." Izabella rolled her eyes, pulling a face at her boyfriend Ashton whose arm was wrapped around her waist.

"But guys an asylum? Come on, it's like asking to be killed." May practically blurted out, fearful of the whole situation they were about to put themselves in.

"That's only if there's some sort of weird psychopath in there. Ghosts aren't real. I'm like ninety percent sure of that." Calum explained as they continued walking down the isolated walkway towards the 'Ferndale Asylum'

"Have you ever seen american horror story Calum?" May turned to face her boyfriend.

"What you mean the fictional, completely unrealistic t.v. Show?" He smirked.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes.

"Aww come on babe, don't be so afraid. I'll fight the boogey man off for you." Calum joked, throwing his arm over his girlfriends shoulder and placing a comforting kiss upon her head, instantly making her smile.

"You better be willing to do all that for me too Lucas." Mateenah told her boyfriend as they walked behind the other three couples currently leading the way.

"You'll be fine babe." He said, placing his lips quickly against hers. "We'll all be fine."

"It's just for a little while though right? I mean i want to go home soon, the halloween movies are coming on at twelve." Kenzie announced to her friends who all seemed to nod in agreement.

"I am not staying the night." Mateenah shook her head a little too quickly.

"None of us are." Ashton confirmed, releasing an uneasy chuckle.

"I still don't understand what were doing this." May sighed, leaning into Calum as they continued to walk.

*

*

*

Eventually they had arrived outside of the building and an uneasy feeling had overcome almost every single one of them, but of course the boys refused to show it as opposed to the girls.

Trailing around the back to find an opening, or more like...force an opening by smashing a window in the basement they began making their way in. Ashton and Calum went in first to ensure it was safe before helping the girls to climb down, leaving Luke and Michael to keep guard before all eight of them were successfully inside the dark and murky abandoned building.

Using the little lights they had, being their phone lights and a few torches they had brought along with them, they began exploring the small confinement of what looked like a laundry room before locating the exit which would take them out further into the building.

"Shall we?" Ashton smirked, leading the way to the door.

"No..we really shouldn't" Mateenah shook her head.

"Oh come on." Michael spoke up "What's the worst that could happen?"

*

*

*

Yeah...what's the worst that could happen?....

*

*

*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

VERY SMALL UPDATE SOWWY.
I HOPE ALL THESE GIRLS ARE STILL READING OR THIS WILL JUST BE AWKWARD LOLOL

-S