School

Chapter 1

Sarah's POV

 Running as fast as I could, trying so hard to make it to school before the bell rings. I run right into someone. I know the normal thing is to get up and say sorry but because of how I'm treated the first thing I do is say sorry and roll up into a ball and wait for the first hit.

 But it never comes.

 I look up into the eyes of a girl and right next to her is the most handsome guy I have ever seen. The girl slowly bends down next to me and says

" Hey. Are you okay? That was a pretty hard fall."

I look at her like as if she was an alien. I almost forgot what it was like to actually be treated like a person.

" Okay. Well my name is Abby and this walking wall is my brother Steven. What's your name?' asked Abby.

" M...my  n..n..name  i..is Sarah."I said barely above a whisper. I was to afraid someone might heard us and tell anyone in my so called family.

After that I picked myself up and ran into the building without looking back. I could still hear them calling me, asking me to wait and slow down.

Steven"s POV

My family and I had just moved here. The rogues had destory our old pack house. The only good thing is that no one was there, we were all on a pack run at the time and thoses that could not shift yet were in town picking up supplies for the pack meeting that night. No one how they got past patrol. 

After that we moved here cause there is no other packs here and it is a chance to start over.

My sister and I woke up early this morning. Today is our first day in a new school.

Once we arrive at the school my wolf is going completely crazy. The only word I am able to understand is "MATE".

" Are you sure?"

"Yes" answered Seth, my wolf.

" Can you sense or smell her?'

"Yes. She is very close."

Right after he spoke someone ran right into me. I felt like my body was hit by lightning. I was so shocked I could not speak.My sister noticed something was wrong and began to speak to her but I was to out of it to even understand what they were saying.

Next thing I notice is my sister is screaming "Sarah!" and my little mate is running into the school without looking back.

I begin to yell along side my sister but it's too late she's gone.

"Abby, what did you do? Why did she run away?" I yelled.

" Do! All I did was introduced ourselves to her and asked her what her name is. Unlike you who stood there and never spoke one word or even offer to help her up. What is your problem?" Abby asked.

" I think that she's my mate."