ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

☆*:.。.☯︎.。.:*☆

It's been a good week since Jinyoung experienced his first proper kiss (his first kiss was taken by Jackson while they played truth or dare, don't ask) Jinyoung's has been scrambled with feelings and thoughts so he starts to write them out, hoping to clear his brain.

'I've never felt so alive while Jaebum kissed me, I felt the passion as he made out with my collarbone and left traces behind, unforgettable. I can't say I didn't like it because I did. Jaebum is a nice guy, I don't know him well but he's treated me well, always being kind to me and bringing over food too? That was too kind of him. Do I like him, what does it even mean to like or even love someone, how do I know? I know love isn't based of lust so I can't use the kiss but him taking me home and feeding me were nice gestures I appreciated so I cannot not like him but I don't know if that is relationship wise or just friendship'

Jinyoung puts down his pen and sighs in the air, his head is clearer and hurts less but he wanted to know what it felt like to love. First thing that comes to mind is google

Google search: How do you know when you are in love?

Results: How it feels to be in love
www.lovetherapyknowitall.com/feelingoflove

Quora- So I fell in love with this guy but how do I know I'm in love?
www.Quora.com/user337282829

...

Jinyoung clicks on the first link he sees then explores the article.

'Love is strong emotion. So strong sometimes you can't handle it. Love comes naturally too, don't over think it'

Jinyoung gasps and realises that why he chest hurt after Jaebum left, he felt so overwhelmed that he didn't know how to react.

Love can come in many shapes and forms, if you feel the attraction and the feeling of wanting to be around them, then you like them. If you care about them more than yourself, go out of your way for them to make sure they are safe then that's love. Love is a scary thing but don't be scared to fall, the outcome can be good.

Jinyoung closes is laptop after reading the article.

"So should I let my crush blossom for Jaebum or is it even love?"

Jinyoung was still unsure so he calls the Markson couple to help

"Hey Mark, how are you?"

"Hey Jinyoung, I'm good I'm just watching a movie with Jackson, are you okay"

Jinyoung shakes his head, of course they were together, they were inseparable

"Yes I'm fine, I wanted to ask though, how do you know when you are in love hyung?"

Mark giggles over the phone before cooing at his friend

"Oooo does my Jinyoungie have a man he likes?"

"NO NO it's not that Ma-"

"Is it that Mr Jaebum-nim? Hm?"