T W E L V E

Chapter Twelve - Siren Song
"Everyday is leg day when you're running away from your problems" -one of my best friends

Chapter Twelve - Siren Song "Everyday is leg day when you're running away from your problems" -one of my best friends

After the attacks, Allison led Lydia to her car in attempt to stop her from spreading the word and to bring her home. Eleni watched from the window. as they both shut their car doors. A hand touched her shoulder, causing her to jump from her focus.

"Oh my god. Stiles you scared me," she breathed out once she realized who it was.

"We need to go," he said in response. What he really meant was that they needed to go follow Derek and stop him from killing Jackson. The two ran outside and jumped in the Jeep, Stiles behind the wheel and Eleni in the backseat. Scott grabbed the passenger side and Stiles pressed on the accelerator, trying to go as fast as he could without getting a ticket.

"Stiles! Can't you go any faster?" Scott growled.

"Dude, my dad's the sheriff. If I get pulled over, they'll tell him and that's a conversation I really want to avoid."

They made it to some sort of parking garage but Stiles was forced to slam on the brakes when he saw the spikes preventing his car from going any farther.

"What do we do now?" He asked after turning to look at Scott. Without answering, Scott pushed his door open and ran to find Derek. He jumped over the wired fence and bolted towards Derek and Jackson.

"He's going to get himself killed!" Eleni said, clearly annoyed. A few minutes passed and soon they could both hear gunshots.

"What the hell was that?" Eleni asked. Stiles opened his door and jumped out of the car. Eleni opened her door as well and started to follow Stiles. Stiles heard her footsteps and turned to look at her.

"Eleni, stay in the jeep."

Eleni scoffed and brushed past him, pulling her jacket tighter around her, "I'm not going to let one of my friends get murdered by a giant snake, thanks. Nor am I going to let said giant snake get murdered by an alpha who always seems to be on steroids or something."
She continued to walk around the lot before seeing Scott lurking in a corner. She approached him, causing him to jump.

"Sorry, I'm sorry," she apologized. "Did you see where he went?"

Scott relaxed from his tense state, "I lost him."

Stiles looked at Scott in shock. How on earth could a werewolf lose someone?
"What? You couldn't catch his sent?"

"I don't think he has one."

Eleni crossed her arms, "Any clue where he's going?"

"To kill someone."

Eleni threw her hands in the air. "Great."

"That explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that. Makes perfect sense now."

Scott threw Stiles a look. It was easy for Scott to get annoyed, considering that Stiles was probably the most annoying person that anyone would ever meet.