HI, I'M ELLE

The boy smirked at Peter.

"Beauty in a bed of dark secrets."

What?

WHAT?

"How did y-," Peter was not given the chance to finish his sentence.

The raven boy moved closer to him but not too close to add more tension between them.

"You never painted in real colors, Ellis, and that's a painting of an artist who holds so many secrets within him."

Peter got shivers down his spine when the boy called him by his last name which is a shock for him because he only just met him today.

Oh. I forgot. I'm famous. Silly me.

His mouth emitted a sarcastic laugh and the boy found it amusing.

"You don't know me. You're just one of them who tries to interests me, but they always fail." He made it clear with a serious voice for the boy to wake up from his shenanigans or tactics to get his attention.

He already encountered lots of people who think of themselves as experts or critics that will make me love them or trust, but no, all of them are just fake ones and he's already tired of it. They always rile him up to the point where he shuts them once he felt that they're just wannabes. Yes, he wants someone to notice the messages behind his artwork, but their intention was never genuine. They just wanted his attention, but he didn't know why he didn't stop the boy from giving any comments about his work.

"Because he's not a wannabe," his mind told him.

Peter shook his head because he doesn't want to entertain the thought.

The boy walked closer to his mother's new portrait and traced all the details like it was a work from heavens worthy to be worshipped.

As he looks into the back of the boy, his eyes traveled lower stopping at the boy's butt.

Who's a man that has a butt LIKE that?

Ey! STUPID PETER!

"You've painted this out of rage, right? I always remember that you never painted your mother into blissful colors. Poor her. I think she thoughts she's the most beautiful out of your works, but nah, she's so wrong." The boy emphasized the word so to point out what he's missing about.

"I'm the creator of that masterpiece. You don't know anything." The boy is starting to get into his nerves, but he doesn't have time to argue with him.

"If you're just here to cause trouble, please get out. I don't want dealing with people like you." He said to the boy who's back is still facing him.

"You always mix your wrath towards that man into your painting of your mother."

"What did you-" He was stopped shortly when the boy turned around and give him a faint smile.

"Indeed, a beauty in a bed of dark secrets. Never let a beauty sit in darkness, Ellise, or else the world will never see it."

"STOP, YOU'RE JUST A STUPID MAN. I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOUR COMMENTS."

The boy walked towars him and his heart beat began to beats rapidly.

Why am I feeling nervous?

He was frozen in his position, just looking into the boy's face and he realized that the boy is a living masterpiece, but irritation won over his system and he doesn't want to deal with him anymore.

He didn't realized that the boy reached out his hands for a shake hand.

"Hi, I'm Elle."

He just looks at the boy blankly and doesn't even know what to say. It seems like the great o might Peter is out of words for the first time.

"I'm a dectetive."

Still no reply and response to the offer of shake hands.

"I want to help you."

He's still not doing any movements for the moment is still not processing in his mind, but it didn't last.

"Find the killer of your mother."

He gasped.

NOTE: 

Hiiiii! A very short update I hope you'll still enjoy it. Thank you for reading!

Just imagine Elle exactly looks like Park Jimin, from face to body, and you'll get an idea of how his butt looks like. *wink, wink*

Adios amigos!