Foreword

"That's a bad habit."

I attempted to walk pass by her but she pull me by my wrist, turn me around and my back feel the coldness of the wall. She heave over me.

"What are you doing to me? You're making me crazy, Nancy."

Her hands rest on my hips until I feel her, touching my bare stomach with a cocky smile on her face. My body tingles.

I bit my lips.

"I can be very possesive, babygirl."

She press her body in mine.

God, I can't breath.

"And I don't really like it when you're disobeying me."

Why is she like this?

"Making me jealous is really a bad habit! What happen to our "Don't make Yeonwoo jealous" game?" There she is again with her petty own game. I didn't even agree on it!

She thrust her face closer and her hands doing wonders in my back and stomach.

I close my eyes and arch when I feel her hands in my butt and her right leg in between my legs. My breath hitch and I cannot help but to look up with my mouth half open.

Dammit!

"I already told you."

"You lose.. I will claim a body part."

She force me to look at her. Her eyes are in a mixture of madness and passion luring me in her dungeon.

"So? Which body part should I claim today?"

Her voice become raspier and husky as she stare at my lips.

I glare, she smirks.

*****************************************

Nanwoo Club Au y'all.

May contain mature scenes.