hey now ur a rock star

retard high school has yet another love story.

Dustin And Emma were rivals. They hated Eachother.

Dustin hated Emma for the reason that she took his black crayon in 2nd grade and he said "STOP THATS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND."

Emma hated Dustin for the reason that in KINDERGARTEN He took her pink maker which mind was her favourite color!

So ever since they grew up little petty arguments sprouted there and there. When they reached Retard High School, they had every class together. So they were forced together everywhere. one day people started bullying Emma.

"Hey loser!! Ur just an ugly little biTCH, nobody likes u non-RETARD"
they screamed and yelled at her. Pushed her around. She was so weak. Dustin  jumped in front of Emma. "Stop it normies. Go pick on someone else ur own strength." As he ripped his school uniform off to stop Emmas bleeding. Emma kept looking and Dustin-Senpais abs. And nose bled even more.

After that day Dustin and Emma were never the same.
One day they just started talking, and started talking deeply. Then Emma said something random,

"Dustin-Senpai... Do you have a crush on anyone?"

Dustin liked Emma

"Yeah" he responded

"Do I know them??"

"Sort of haha"

Dustin got curious "what about you?" He asked
Emma responded with "yes i do like someone you kinda know him haha"

They both misunderstood and thought that they didn't like Eachother.

Edith-Chan and Alyson-Chan were eating lunchables while Alysonwas munching on a pizza, Edith started to speak. "We should push Dustin and Emma together they really like Eachother ,,,"
Alyson gulped her food and replied "yeah I think so but how?"
Edith then gave her the whole plan

Later in the day under  a Sakura Tree.
Dustin and Emma were sitting and chatting about homework and stuff.
Then Emma started talking.
"I've been giving the person I like signals for a bit but he hasn't picked up on them yet.."

Dustin answered "he seems dumb"
Emma : "no no! He's not dumb I. Guess more thicc headed with love."
Dustin: "maybe be straight forward like Hey! I love you!, if he doesn't get it by then he doesn't deserve you :)"

Emma : "ok, Dustin I love you"
Dustin "see just like that! 😎"
Emma:".... No you dummy,,I love you"

Dustin started blushing his dimples were popping because he was smiling like a dork. "I love you too,,," they kissed under the tree and became BF and gF even without saying 123 8)"

Alyson sitting in the tree branch eating some skittles was recording. She seems to always be there. Blackmail is useful.

The end skets.

*is it ever gonna change am I gonna feel this way 4ever? Are you gonna be around for me to count on?"