Twenty One (Pilots)

Dan and Phil sat silently on the couch as the night approached bringing demons for most. The two boys sat and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas because it was very close to Halloween. The two sat on each side of the couch and all they could think about was leaning over and cuddling with the other, but of course, no one did.

"What are you going to be for Halloween Phil?" Dan asked Phil turned his head looking as if he was already tired even though it was only four in the afternoon.

"I don't know," Phil pondered. "Maybe I'll be Brendon Urie."

"You would look so ho-" Dan caught himself quickly, face turning pale. "I mean, that would be cool."

Dan was thankful that he caught himself before he added the 't' to 'hot.' But, Dan knew that Phil would probably know what he meant and it would be all awkward between the two. Dan had just arrived at Phil's house yesterday and he literally just called Phil hot? If that's not awkward Dan doesn't know what else is. Anyways, Halloween was always a favorite holiday. He loved to believe that he was another person than himself because Dan was very insecure already with the bullying and the abusive father, so, this made Dan believe he was someone else... Someone better. There's a problem though; Dan has Cancer this year and it would be very hard to go trick-or-treating with an air tank behind him the whole time as he climbed upstairs, he'd probably end up passing out within the first five houses. But, if Dan could be anyone for Halloween it would probably be Patrick Stump. Patrick has always been an idol to Dan and kept him going through tough times. Without Patrick, Dan would most likely be dead right now.

"Dan?" Phil snapped his fingers in front of Dan's face, feeling bad inside. "I've been trying to talk to you!"

"Oh, I'm sorry." Dan apologized. "Yeah?"

"What are you gonna be for Halloween?" Phil questioned.

"I was actually just thinking about that." Dan smiled softly. "Um, I don't think I'll be able to go this year because of the Cancer." Dan pointed to his air tank and Phil's lips made an 'o' shape. They sat in silence for a while before the movie credits finished.

"What now?" Phil questions, stretching out his arms.

"I don't know." Dan shrugs his shoulders. But, then he gets a brilliant idea. "Do you wanna play twenty-one questions?" Phil's eyes light up at the sound of a game.

"Sure!" Phil turns himself towards Dan, sitting in a "criss-cross applesauce" way. "I just have one question before we start," Phil scratches the back of his head. "How do you play?" Dan laughs at his silly question before answering casually.

"Pretty much it's a question game. For example, I'd ask you your favorite color and you'd say what it is, then you ask me a question and then so on." Dan explains as Phil nodded.

"Okay! I wanna go first!" Phil jumped a bit. "Alright... Um," Phil tapped his chin as he thought, making him look like a three-year-old, but Dan thought it was so fucking cute. "Favorite band?"

"Oh, why this question?!" Dan shook his firsts in the air making Phil laugh. "Either My Chemical Romance or Fall Out Boy," Dan answered. "If you could marry any celebrity, who would it be?" Dan questioned.

"Probably, Andy Biersack." Phil smiled.

"Wait..." Dan got very serious, taking the smile off of Phil's face. "Andy Biersack?" Dan questioned.

"Yeah..." Phil nodded. "Is that not okay?"

"It's totally fine," Dan waved his hands in front of him as reassurance. "I just didn't know you liked guys too." Phil's face turned bright red as if he had become a stop sign.

"Uh, Dan?" Phil looked Dan in the eyes as Dan waited for an answer, staring into Phil's dark blue irises losing himself. "I am pansexual." Dan's lips curved into a smile as tears swelled his eyes, Dan, through himself onto Phil for a hug.

"Oh my god Phil," Dan cried into Phil's shoulder. "I-I-I didn't know!"

"Are you mad at me?" Dan pushed himself until his face was about seven inches away from Phil's.

"What?" Dan looked at Phil as if he was joking. "No way Phil!" Dan cuddled back into the crook of Phil's neck. "I'm actually gay," Dan whispered.

--

Oi m8! idk what this chapter is so I hope you enjoyed this :) I literally just finished fuckboy//phan by @rickyblitzz and it was so GOOD LIKE, MY WIG IS SNATCHED!!!! You should def read it. And if you have read "Five Word Debates" you will know that at the end of every chapter I ask a question related to Panic! At The Disco. Well, I gonna start doing the same thing for this story but, not just Dan and Phil questions. Here's today's question:

If Dan and Phil could do a video of anything (besides come out, smut, ect.) What would it be?

I personally say a one hour video of them playing with dogs. (If you're Brogan, Kylee or Monique; you saw what the universe thought of that idea.) And if you're not, I was explaining to my frens that I really want a one hour video of Dan and Phil playing with dogs while we were walking to the library in school and I wasn't paying attention while I was explaining the video and I hit some lockers really hard on my shoulder...

Anyways....

luv yee