Explosion.

3rd person point of view.

Baby doll was hoping he wouldn't ask anything else but her hope was gone when he opened his mouth.

Knock.

Knock.

"Expecting someone?" Baby doll raised an eyebrow grabbing her knife and placing it on the table.

"No." John said standing up and walking to the door he could clearly see who it was so he turned around baby doll leaned against the wall seeing who it was also.

Santino D'Antonio.

Baby doll grabbed her knife and John opened the door cool and calm.

"Johnathan." Santino said walking in stopped seeing baby doll. "Baby doll?" He walked over putting his hand out she took his hand with the one that wasn't holding her knife and shook it.

"D'Antonio." Baby doll has always greeted him with his last name because he wasn't worth her mentioning his name in the first place.

"Always hated that." He said backing away.

"Mhm." Baby doll said John and Santino sat down baby doll stood by the door and half way through the conversation she tuned them out seeing John's dog that doesn't have a name next to her, then her eyes looked to the marker that Santino slid to John, baby doll's eyes went wide and she stood up now knowing the seriousness in what Santino is here for. Santino stood up in his chair.

"Well Johnathan I guess this is it." He says then looks to baby doll, he walked up to her taking the hand that wasn't holding the knife in his. "And baby doll it's always a pleasure to see you." He said kissing her hand baby doll watched him intently as he stepped away from her and walked out the door, John watched till he pulled away baby doll didn't need to because she could hear his car still.

"Something's not right." Baby doll say and John looked to her confused.

"What you mean? He's gone."

"No, I could still hear his car-" Baby doll looked out the glass window focusing her eyes till she could see miles ahead she scanned the crowd of people and her eyes landed on Santino. "RUN." She yelled and then her, John and the dog started to run she jumped through the window with John next to her as the house blew up and both of them hit the floor, baby doll was holding her ear's because she felt thing's ten times worst then anyone else due to her being experimented on, she could still hear the ringing in her ear's but she started to get her eyesight back to see John standing over her, he's talking but she can't hear anything.

"Hey! You okay?" John was asking baby doll but she kept holding her ear's like they were on fire they both looked like shit.

Whine.

John looked over to see his dog laying under a board, he stormed over moving the board off and in seconds the dog was running to baby doll licking her face.

"FUCK." Baby doll yelled out and they both looked to the house that was nothing but fire, ashes, smoke, and board's. Baby doll got up looking around to see John starring at his house, she looked over to see the picture he had on his nightstand was somewhat in good condition, other then a couple small burn's, she took it out the picture frame and stood up limping to john.

"John." Baby doll mumbled John turned around and wiped away a stray tear.

"Yes baby doll." He says not really in the mood to deal with anything, baby doll handed him something he looked down to the picture with wide eyes he looked back to baby doll and smiled. "Thanks." He smiled and baby doll let out a breath.

"Continental?" Baby doll raised an eyebrow and John snickered.

"Where else." He says and they both walk away with the dog limping under them they got to the Continental and walked inside.

"Hello John, baby doll." Charon the man behind the desk says as they limp in. "Could I suggest a bottle of our best whiskey for you two?" His accent strong.

"Yes, is the doctor in?" Baby doll asked and he nodded.

"I will send him up."

"Tell him the dog's need help too." Baby doll says taking the keys and walking off. "Enjoy your stay." He says and John looks down to see his dog is following baby doll.

"You know I'm your owner right?" John says looking down to his dog who wags his tail.

"Jealous?" Baby doll said and John smiled a little, he didn't know why but something in him liked her, he would even sometimes see his wife's attitude in her, quick to come back with a comeback.

They were in the room and the doctor had finished John and was working on baby doll, he was starring at her oddly like he wanted to say something to her.

"Well spit it out!" Baby doll snapped and John smirked knowing she would see the doctor's stare's.

"Your father's been looking for you."

"Well isn't that fan-fucking-tastic!" Baby doll said then leaned in closer John noticed she grabbed the scalpel, so he stepped forward grabbed her wrist.

"No killing here." John said and baby doll dropped the scalpel.

"Next time you see him, tell him I said, fuck off, fuck you, go fuck yourself." Baby doll pushed the doctor away standing up and walking to the bathroom, John let the doctor out and laid on the bed.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"It's for me." Baby doll said coming out the bathroom, she picked the phone up. "Yeah?"

"Baby doll Winston would like to speak with you in the bar." Charon says.

"Mhm." Baby doll hung up going back to the bathroom, John opened his eyes when she walked out to see her hair fixed and her makeup fixed, it doesn't even look like she was in an explosion, just a fight with a split lip, red around her eye, and a scratch under her eye, John went into the bathroom getting ready as baby doll sat on the bed her hands were shaking in anger.

Someone tried to blow her the fuck up!

Even if it was meant for John wick, he knew she was in that house, and for that Santino D'Antonio was her next kill, no matter where or what she was gonna kill that fucker for thinking he could even try that with her around.

Fuck. His. Marker.

Edited.

Word count: 1088.