Hi so this is my first time writing so if you have any advice or corrections then please comment on it

thank so much :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

My name is Y/n, I'm 21 and is from Seoul Korea. This is the story of how I met the love of my life. It starts off at the beach where I was with my best friend, Ha-eun, we were just walking on the shoreline looking up at the beautiful ocean. Suddenly I saw a group of boys playing around the sand. My eyes followed one in particular. Quite tall, beautiful bunny smile, and very very handsome. Then I noticed he was staring back at me. Our eyes met.

I turned around fast blushing, I was as red as a tomato. He chuckled at my reaction and from the corner of my eye I saw the way he laughed, it made me feel butterflies in my stomach. Ha-eun nudged my arm smiling at me and whispered in my ear, "Mr.Handsome is walking up to you," then she ran away from me. I panicked a bit so I just looked around pretending not to notice him as I can feel my face heat up more and more. 

Then I felt a tap and there he was, right in front of me. Staring at his beautiful brown orbs and bunny like smile, I didn't even notice him talking until he waved his hand in front of me.

"Hi my names Jungkook." he says smiling

"Hi my name is Y/n" I replied back with my face heating up.

Just the way he smiles made my heart flutter and my cheeks cherry red.