chapter II

Subject delta p.o.v.

I was wandering with my daughter on my back when she told me something.

Elanour:look daddy, people!

She was right,there was a group of people,one was carrying a shortwave radio.

Subject delta:*walks up to them* *growls*

Clyde:what?

Elanour:daddy asked who sent you?was it mommy again,ryan or caleb?

Aj:relax delta there with us.

Subject delta:*growls*

Lincoln:is that all he says?

Whoever this white head is he knows how to push my buttons.

Subject delta:*shows drill* *angrily growls*

Bobby:woah!woah!chill man,chill.

Elanour:daddy says to not push his buttons.

Leni:why?he doesn't look like he has any buttons.

Lori:leni,it's an expression.

Leni:oh.

Subject delta:*growls*

Elanour:he says to follow us.

So they followed us to an apartment with vending machines,food and weapons.

Lincoln:what is this place?

???:the safe house.

Lori:huh? Who's there?

Then a man with a scaly tail and spikes on his back walked out from the shadows.

Lucy:who are you?

Aj:I'm Aj masonstruck,i see you've met subject delta and elanour.

Elanour:hi mister Aj!

Then a woman in a maroon coloured dress walked out.

Tenambaum:I am brigid tenambaum,and welcome to the rapture safe house.

Lincoln:Isn't there a guy named sinclair here aswell?

Clyde:And someone named atlas?

Aj: yes but sinclair's at neptunes bounty waiting for you guys and atlas is trying to get into me and my brothers factory. Follow us, we'll give some things to protect yourself in rapture, come on. Delta you can go.

So me and elanour left to find some corpses or "angels"as she would call them.

Aj p.o.v.

we made it to a room with a vending machine saying "gatherers garden" and took out a large vile and 14 syringes.

Ronnie anne: Will that hurt?

Aj: WHAT!? Noooo... It will probably kill you but if your lucky you'll be unconscious for a while.

I saw that look in everyone's eyes that they didn't want to die.

Aj:or i could give you guys some weapons and suits to protect yourself. So,plasmid or suit and weapons.

Everyone:suit and weapons!!

Lincoln:both.

Lori:why? He said you might die.

Aj:unless you got bad luck.

Lynn:lincolns got bad luck,so he should be alright.

So I got a little thing and put it on lincolns rist.

Aj:that should stop the pain when I inject the hypo.

When I injected the plasmid he started shaking like crazy he fell to his knees and lay down on the cold,bloody floor.

Luna:DUDE!!! Did you just kill lincoln!?!

I looked at him and saw his chest moving up and down, so he is definitely unconscious.

Aj:nope, he's just knocked out he'll get up in 3...2...1...and-

Just then he jerked up and looked me then everyone else with a grin on his face when he looked at his left hand. It was on fire.

Aj:incinerate 2.9 is a success.

Lola:HOW IS THAT A SUCCESS!!!??? HIS HAND IS ON FIRE!!!!

Tenambaum:it's supposed to be on fire,its how plasmids work down here.

Clyde: So what now?

Aj: You need the weapons and suits. This way.

So they followed us down a hall to a room labeled "armoury",before i opened the door lori asked me something?

Lori: Don't you think it's weird you and your brother have skeletal hands.

Aj(looks at left hand): It may be weird but we were born with it.

Luan:so where's caleb?

Tenambaum:he is with sofia lamb and andrew ryan at masonstruck plasmids.

Lucy: so why are you here Aj? And not with your brother?

Aj:because he was corrupted by both ryan and lamb,they drove me out of our home and is using it as a base. But...

Tenambaum: Aj please no.

Aj: I got a bone to pick with them.

Everyone(except luan):*groans*

Luan: *laughs* good one, I get it.

Aj:Finally someone who gets my comedy, anyway let's head in shall we.

So i opened the door and it shown a room with 2 big sister suits,3 leadhead splicer suits,2 thuggish splicer suits,2 spider splicer suits and 2 little sister dresses

Aj:alright people here's how it goes:lori and leni will take the big sister suits,bobby, luna and luan will take the leadhead splicer suits,lincoln and ronnie anne take the spider splicer suits,the twins take the little sister dresses,and clyde and lynn take the thuggish splicer suits.

Lori:what about lucy,lisa and lily?

Lucy: I'll stay here to keep in touch on the radio.

Lisa: I shall do the same.

Lily:*baby noises*

Luna: she said she'll stay here as well.

Aj:ok then, suit up and meet me at the diner. Here's a map to show you where to go.

Lincoln:*grabs map* thanks

So i left the room to let them get suited up.

Aj(thinking):these guys might be the key to getting my brother back.
____________________________________________

What really happened to AJ's brother? Will the fate of rapture rest in these kids hands? Find out in chapter III

A/n:I might not have time to do chapter 3 cause I got important things i need to do. So I might have time to do it during my school holidays. Laters my peeps.