Goal

Today (15th Sep'18) - I was traveling to work like another normal day. I got up around 9insh,  had my black coffe, some natural stuff, got ready and being a Saturday, I was little slow in everything that I just mentioned. I boarded my daily Train which directly drops me at my destination, it's 30 mins jounery so I was listening to song and since it was a Saturday I wasn't keeping my eye on my office whatsapp group, emails and all the other things related to work.

Then I started thinking about what did I do yesterday,  I was recollecting literally every single moment that I spent the previous day. Then suddenly out of nowhere i started talking to myself. I started seeing myself as a third person and started judging myself which we normally do to others.

So here lemme introduce myself the way I was seeing myself as a 3rd person.

His name is Mark,  he is 28 years old,  working for a BPO as Recruitment Manager (Possibly the only good thing about him). He stays in the same city since birth and still doesn't own any apartment yet. Living with his family of 4, actually 5 since he just registered his marriage early this year not that it made any difference in his life.

His life planning is very simple - Hand to mouth.

If I was his friend, I would love this guy since he is funny, smart, pays almost all the possible food bills. He is good with girls. He is multitasking when it comes to girls.