Chapter 9: Bound

P.O.V - Jacquelin

Rolling over I feel someone beside me, my body tenses as my mind tries to figure out who it is.

Woman from a bar?

Man, from a bar?

Wait no, I came straight home last night.

Jimmy?

Taking a deep breath, I smell the air and the colon confirms it is Jimmy. 

Relaxing, I open an eyes slightly to peek up at him. 

Chuckling softly, he stares right back at me, but I look past him and at the clock to check the time;  4am.

"You spent the night, why?" I question with my eyes closed as I snuggle my pillow.

"I was drained and fell asleep, and I gotta say your bed is comfy as fuck. I could sleep in it every night with or without you, mostly without you, but definitely with the sex.", he all but ranted.

Grumbling in response, I go back to sleeping in, on this lovely Saturday morning. 

Feeling arms wrap around me, I kick him off the bed and tell him to fuck off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Groaning loudly, I clear my throat before rolling out of bed, at what looks to be 12:08pm. I'm not completely sure since my eyes are barely open. 

Dragging my feet along the carpet, I head to the bathroom to do all the morning bathroom things, that I usually do. 

Getting dressed, I make my way downstairs to feed my stomach that has been growling up a storm since I was in the shower. Lost in my thoughts, I almost have a heart attack when I collide with a body in my kitchen.

"What the fuck James! I thought you left, why the hell are you still here?!" I yell at the boy cooking away merrily in MY BLOODY kitchen.

"Firstly, language. Secondly, taste this. Lastly, you know how I live with my parents since I just left high school and all, well it sucks. So, I came down here with every intention of leaving then I looked around and you were asleep, so yea, here I am." He replies smugly, still offering me a spoon to taste whatever he's cooking.

"For fucks sake Jimmy, how is that an explanation?" 

Opening the fridge, I grab some orange juice and a fruit salad. Before I can open it, Jimmy places the fruit salad back in the fridge while I attempt to glare him to death.

"It will ruin lunch. Also, to answer your question you house is fucking nice, I would marry your TV if I could." 

Sitting at the island eating the lunch Jimmy made, which is not half-bad, I think about work and how to grow my firm. 

Someone clearing their throat breaks my chain of thought, rolling my eyes I ignore him while silently waiting for him to speak. 

After about 5 minutes he clears his throat again, sighing I give in.

"Yes Jimmy?" I groan out.

"Well I've been thinking and, I am here all the time , plus when I am here you enjoy yourself right?" when met with silence he continues, "so anyways I am a pretty decent cook. Right?"

Raising an eyebrow at him, I sigh, "Get to the point Jimmy".

"canimoveinwithyou?" he mumbles under his breath.

"What?" I ask even though I heard him the first time.

"May I move him with you? I promise I won't make you regret it and I'll cook dinner and I don't expect you to mother me or anything I can take care of myself. I will stay out of your way work wise and I won't try to do that boyfriend thing unless you want me to of course even though I doubt you will so it can continue being just sex if that's what you want I'm ok with that or anything just I don't." Finally noticing my dead silence and composure while he rants, his voice softens into silence until he cracks at my lack of response. "For crying out loud say something!"

As I open my mouth to speak he cuts me off.

"You know what don't say anything just think about it okay. And uuum... Tell me your answer tomorrow, alright, just yea, okay that could work, do that." he states barely above a whisper.

With his proclamation out of the way, we sit in silence as I continue eating while texting on my phone, feeling eyes on me I look up to meet his gaze.

"Really you're not going to say anything? Nothing?" he says, looking at me like I'm crazy.

"You just told me not to." I reply, looking at him like he's stupid.

He finished eating and left about 10 minutes later without saying another word and of course slamming the door behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is Saturday night and I am sitting in front of the TV in booty shorts and a tank top watching the 70's show on Netflix. 

What has my life become, I'm not even thirty yet and this is how sad and pathetic my Saturday nights are. What do I want to do?

Jimmy

True. But I don't want to add fuel to that flame.

So, answer his question it's not as if you haven't decided

Who asked you? Go away.

Conceding, I eventually reach for my phone and text him.

Me: Come over

J [BT]: Fuck you!!!

Me: Before I change my mind

J [BT]: OMW

20 minutes later...

"What took you so long? Oh god! Right there!" 

Ignoring my question Jimmy continues leading me to the bed while kissing, sucking and nipping from my face to my shoulders and stripping my clothes. 

After fighting with the buttons on his shirt frustration sets it and I rip it open as buttons bounce off the hardwood around us. 

Getting to the stairs, now shirtless, he lifts me by my ass as I readily wrap my legs around him. 

Sucking his nipples, my hand travels between my legs to his buckle.

After undoing his belt and pants my hand delves into his boxers anxiously. 

Stopping at the top of the stairs and bracing me against the wall, Jimmy steps out of his pants before continuing towards the bedroom.

"You can move in. On one condition, you'll have be completely submissive to me in the bedroom." I moan into his ears.

"Done." he smirks against my neck.

My lips on his neck, muffles my words but they're still heard clearly enough.

"Let's begin right now."