Meat

Thin.

Ultimately her skin stuck to her bones with no layer of fat, cellulite or flesh.

This is what she thought.

She thought this cause everyone around her thought this too. Her peers and her shared at least one thing in common.

They thought she was unbelievably anorexic.

They thought she starved herself.

They thought she had psychological problems.

She stared at herself in her 4 foot mirror and thought that life had dealt her the bad card.

She hunched her back and saw the outline of her ribs and spine.

She was a walking, decomposing corpse in her eyes.Her young metabolism was working too fast for her to keep up.

She stuffed herself with everything she could to get fatter:

Cheesburgers
Pizza
Lies

These weren't working.

She did not believe in plastic surgery. She thought it was disgusting.

She also thought she was disgusting.

She couldn't wear watches, bangles and bracelets because they slid all the way down to her elbow

She couldn't wear rings because they all fell off.

She couldn't wear chokers cause her neck was too thin.

She couldn't find a single pair of pants that could fit her like they fit those thicker girls

She was... an outsider to what the world was offering to people of her age.

The world was slowly adapting to the fetisisation of thick girls.

She was grateful for that.

But also fucking hated it. She hated it with every core fibre of her being.Each and every single skinny atom she had in her self hated that everyone loved thick girls.

Girls with meat on their bones.

The world perhaps didn't realize that there was a whole entire spectrum to weight shaming. Fat people were getting the shit end of the stick but skinny people were too.

She was one of them.

Elie.