10.0

© hazylucas on tumblr

nct as things op heard in school

Taeil: “For the senior prank, I’m thinking of sticking condoms all over doorknobs. Could you imagine? Hey, Mike, sorry bro, but I can’t help with your pickle jar cause my hands lubey as fuck.”

Johnny: “Of course she’s attractive. You would fuck anything with two legs.”

Taeyong: “Why do I always have to shake your salad? Don’t you have hands? Shake that veggie bonanza yourself.”

Yuta: “Wait, the answer was a number?! I fucking wrote Alabama!!”

Kun: “This some crusty ass lasagna.”

Doyoung: “If that teacher sticks her stanky ass in front of my face one more time, I will kill a bitch.”

Ten: “No homo or anything, but I’d suck that guy’s dick for free.”

Jaehyun: “These shoulders looking like a motherfucking tabletop, hell yea.”

Winwin: “This milk tastes like cum.”
Someone asks, “How do you know?”
“Because I was sucking your man’s dick last night.”

Jungwoo: “Today, I went for the furry sub vibe.”

Lucas: “I was so sexually frustrated in class that I basically humped the chair while the teacher was giving a lecture.”

Mark: “Yo waddup Mrs._____, I hope your weekend was yeetingly yeet! Cause I’m feeling #blessed.”

Renjun: “ I said. Fuck. Your. Chicken. STRIPS!”

Jeno: “They charged me ten dollars, for THIS SHITTY CROISSANT.”

Haechan: “You know, I walked in front of the mirror today and thought, damn. Why am I still not on America’s Next Top Model?”

Jaemin: “If I was a girl, I would have massive big dick energy. But lucky for me, I’m a guy with an actual big dick.”

Chenle: “You know what? I’m sick of you guys making fun of my laugh. If I want to be a fucking hyena, let me be a fucking hyena.”

Jisung: “Yeah, I might be a freshman, but I have a bigger dick than you so shut the fuck up.”

***
I thought this would be a good ending to this book so why not lol.
I hope you stay following me so you can stay updated about next stories.
I already have four in mind LOL.
Everyone, have the best life and never forget to drink water, eat a lot and sleep well!
I hope we'll see eachother again soon uwu
I love you!!