CHAPTER 5

He just kept his lips close to my ear, I snapped out of my trance and began to back away. Every time I took a step back, he took one forward.

"I...I'm n..not..g..g..gay" my voice shook as I spoke, he just kept smirking.

"I never said you were" he said innocently, like he wasn't about to rape me.

"B..but.." I paused not knowing what to say or do, his smirk only got wider. I kept backing away till I finally reached the wall.

"Nowhere to go Keithy" he cooed removing a few strands of hair that covered my eyes making me swallow a lump in my throat.

"Beautiful" he whispered as he stroked my cheek, my neck, my clothed torso then he stopped at the hem of my shirt.

  I clenched my jaws immediately he tugged at the hem of my shirt. I remained still as he watched me keenly while doing what ever with my shirt. I let out a sigh as his hand gently slid over my lower abdomen from under my shirt. My abs tightened as he continued touching my tummy.

  His hand travelled up to my chest till it got dangerously close to my right nipple. I gave him a pleading stare, he just smirked and pinched it making me moan.

"You like it when I play with your tits, pup?" he asked in strange tone, he sounded in charge, in control. He sounded dominant and it was hot.

  I bit my lower lip wanting to say no but needing to say yes. He chuckled and held my shirt and attempted to take it off.

  Fortunately for him, the whore in me took over and I raised my hands as the took it off. In mere seconds, my shirt was thrown and he stared at my toned torso, he began to unbuckle my belt while I just stared at the sexy veins on his arms. He got my belt loose and my pants off, he squatted down and tugged on my boxers teasingly, he looked up to see my flushed face which made him smirk. He gently pulled down my boxers revealing my fully erect cock that was already leaking precum.

  He licked his lips and eyed me seductively, I don't even know what look I had on my face but it was turning him on. His boner was huge, like monster huge.

  He continued pinching my...tits making me moan crazily, he took a break while I began to pant. He took a fist full of my hair and threw my head back making me wince and shudder.

  He almost immediately attacked my neck with rough kisses, he would bite me leaving marks and bruises but the pain only turned into pure pleasure.

  I was moaning crazily under his grasp on my hair, he suddenly pulled away but his hand was still holding unto my hair. He began dragging me towards the centre of the room that had a table.

"Lay down, ass up" he ordered in his dominant voice that still made my heart beat faster.

   I hesitantly did as he said, my face was on it's side and I supported my self with my knees and elbows. I stayed in that position as he walked towards another part of the room, I was watching his every move, he spotted me staring at him.

"Look away" his tone was heavenly.

  I looked away and after a few seconds, I heard and felt him drop a box on the table. I attempted to look but he held my head in place saying
"Good little pups obey"

  I moaned and nodded at his demeaning but arousing words. I stayed in that position as I felt his warm hand caress my ass cheeks, and when I'd least expect it,

Spank!

  My ass cheek stung and I whimpered. It was painful but at the same time, it felt so good.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

    My ass would no doubt be red after all this spanking. Every time his hand landed on my ass it turned me on even more. I almost fell out of my position but I had this urge to just obey him.

  He continued spanking me making my cock twitch. He noticed from ny facial expression that I was about to cum.

"Don't cum without my permission"

  His tone was still as ravishing and dominant as ever. I suddenly felt his finger rimming my hole. Just rubbing it teasingly. I moaned repeatedly pushing my ass out onto his finger. I heard him chortle before he spoke

"You need daddy's fingers in your hole, pup?"

   I nodded, moaning a desperate 'yes'. I heard the click of a lotion bottle opening, I suddenly felt a cold semi liquid cream run down and into my hole. Then his fingers rimmed faster before he slowing pushed in two fingers, I moaned and screamed as he thrusted his fingers in and out of my hole. I pushed my butt in and out too following his rythm. I heard him make a displeased sound but I couldn't help it.

"Let me do all the work pup, I'll make you feel so good"

   His voice was just so hot that I just shot my load on the tale below. I suddenly felt my mind slipping away, I went into a daze, some kind of trance and I couldn't handle or control it. I didn't know what it was but it was pure bliss.

》》》》》》》

  I suddenly regained my composure, but I was no longer in that room, I was on his couch wrapped up in a blanket, I was still naked too. I suddenly jumped a bit as he suddenly put a glass of water to my lips. I drank and took the glass from his hand, finishing it.

"What happened?" I asked still feeling a bit woozy.

"You went into subspace" I had no idea what he meant so I made a small frown.

"I happens when you completely give in, trust and submit to your dom" he said and I blushed in embarrasment.

"You'll be fine" he patted my shoulder before taking the glass and leaving to the kitchen.

  He came back and I could see that there was something in his now bulging pocket.

"You can go home now" He said but I still didn't have the courage to get dressed in front of him even after what we did.

"I felt that you'd be shy so you can go change in my room, your clothes are on the bed" he said and my eyes glistened and I smiled.

"But first.."

   He reached for his pocket and brought out something I knew all too well from watching...a different kind of porn.

A buttplug

   He reached for my blanket and I held onto it tighter and brought it closer to myself.

"We're way past that, now get up"

   He smirked and I let go and got up, he motioned for me to turn around so I did, he bent me over and spread my asscheeks exposing my recently used hole. He pushed in the plug and patted it's head in place.

"Keep this in till we meet tomorrow, only take it out if you have to use the bathroom. Obey and I may just fuck you" he whispered the last part and I nearly fell as my knees became a bit weak.

  I ran up stairs to get dressed, I shut the door and fell naked unto his bed. Reaching for my asshole and feeling the plug, I asked myself

"What have I done?"

This is coming out better that I'd thought... If you love this, vote and comment and I may bring up more scenes like this or better