Chapter 1

I stood in front of my wardrobe contemplating on what to wear for Chris' party, just then my two crazy best friends ran into my room, I felt so jealous seeing how beautiful they were both looking.

Yeah..I come from a rich home, my mom has a boutique, I change my wardrobe  almost every weekend, my sister's an actress, and still I don't know anything about fashion..yh sue me.

When they both saw I haven't dressed up yet.
What!!...  you aren't dressed up yet! Beatrice said
Yh am not surprised though, Kelly said
You know if you guys stop staring at me like that you could actually come over here and choose what I would wear...
Yh sure vivi..wat do av us for, they both said

They were both good at fashion....awwn am so lucky to have them both...
Finally when they were through searching for what I should wear..they finally concluded on a pair of hidh waist black jeans that brought out the succulent shape I have, with a purple off shoulder crop top.
Then Kelly started started styling my hair while Beatrice started wonders on my face..
she brought out a palette of eye shadow and different types of brushes, powder and other makeup cosmetic of which I had no idea of their names.

When they were both through I examined myself in the mirror and was amazed of the miraculous work they both have done....I put on my sneakers..took my purse, went downstairs and zoomed off to the party.

it took us long before we could see a parking space...we entered the house dat was smelling of alcohol...teens making out...the music was so loud
Beatrice went straight to the dance floor, Kelly found herself a guy which I knew will only last for this night

I was walking around..well maybe I was looking for the kitchen to get myself a drink..and right there I saw him, he was looking so cute with his hair combed to the back, he was putting on a pair of blue jeans and a black top that exposed his chest a little...awww he is so handsome.

I know it is a short chapter...its my first story you know...and I hope you all enjoy it.
I'll be expecting your comments
And please vote...I love y'all😍😘