1

Chapter 1

I was standing in the center of the place, smiling and doing some poses. I was in a newest pair of collection clothes of Gucci, having a photoshoot of the week.

"Good work, Soyoung. See you again later!", I smiled at the photographernim who have been taking my photos for my 5 years of living here in Seoul.

"Soyoung, let's hurry. You have a lesson in less than an hour.", Audrey reminded me. Audrey is my manager. My name si Kim Soyoung, that's my real name. I am the princess and the youngest model from Gucci. Yep, you heard it right.

Hwo did I get this career? Well, Audrey is my best friend's mother. Audrey works for Gucci and occasionally become my manager. We met when I was still in Australia to study and it happened that she saw my potential as a model and told me to come with her. I audition for the model career I have right now because of her help. After a few times coming to the company and examining me, they accepted me and I became a model for the company when I was only 12 years old.

My modelling career also expands when I went back to Seoul when i was 16 years old. I was already known by the public as a Gucci model that's why there are many companies who wants to hire me to their company but I rejected it many times. But I accepted some and became a model for their company too but it's far from different when it comes to Gucci.

I continued being a model for Gucci even though I'm in Seoul. I have a photoshoot once a week or a month. They'll send me notifications whenever I need to have a photoshoot and I'm glad they accepted my request to continue.

Audrey called me again so I dressed up in a white sweatshirt, a black addidas jogging pants and a pair of white sneakers. I also put on a black cap and got in the car with her.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the building. I kissed Audrey before saying goodbye.

I went inside the building and was greeted with smiles in their faces. "Hi Ms. Kim.", Mr. Choi greeted me when I entered the building.

Mr. Choi is one of the managers of the most popular band in the world. I smiled at him before bowing to him as a response. I saw a seven figured guys coming to our direction.

"Hi Soyoung"

Oh yeah, did I tell you that I'm also a trainee of BigHit Entertainment? Now you know.