CONTEST ADMIN || @distorted_mindsett

HOBBIES & INTERESTS
I'm a person of many interests, two of those being poetry and visual art. I wouldn't consider myself a sporty individual, although I prefer swimming among all sports. I love reading as it provides me with insight into someone's daily life, as well as reassurance of the fact that I am never alone; as does listening to music.

PERSONALITY TRAITS
I am more of an ambivalent individual, although I usually open up after I've learnt your personality traits as an individual. I'm an incredibly bubbly person at times, and I tend to have an "I don't care" attitude towards things which don't involve me.

LOCATION
🇿🇦 South Africa 🇿🇦

TIMESPAN ON WATTPAD
3 months.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
I am a very friendly, gentle and humble person; thus I do not like seeing people down or hurt. I am currently 14 years of age and as we all know, life is never easy, therefore if you need someone to talk to, keep in mind that I am always available. Not only to empathize with you, but to help you see the brightness in what you may refer to as hell. After all, there's always 2 different perspectives to view things; thus a battery has both positive and negative ends.