t h r e e

"oh no, your taste in fashion is simply disastrous." jin sighed as jungkook went down the stairs.

it was his third time trying to make his outfit work but every single one turned out horrible and jungkook was already tired of bickering with jin.

"oh you know what i'll pick your clothes out."

"we could've thought of that earlier!" jungkook groaned as he flopped down on the sofa on his tummy.

"i shouldn't have trusted you with your closet thats what." jin said from upstairs now. he rummaged through the closet, sounds hangers being pushed away could be heard from below

"he's sabotaging my closet, jesus." jungkook said as he tapped his fingers on the arm rest nervously.

he wondered who this person was, was he outgoing? was he nice?

"i don't even know if its a girl or not." jungkook mumbled in realization, he sighed as he kept on creating the worst scenarios in his head. he somehow manages to fuck his friendships up, he wasn't really a verbal person.

so people might think he was doing something bad when in all reality he was just trying to do was make them happy, jungkook didn't know the single thing about keeping the conversation going. he was a bore and he knew it

he talked too much sometimes like when some people brings up a certain topic, like books he'd be too enthusiastic and sometimes people didn't like that. jungkook sometimes hated it, when he scrolled through instagram he'd see all these amazing gatherings, of course some he was invited too and some well didn't even bother.

but he'd be too scared, he hated himself for not manning up.

" here you go!"