Don't Hide

Liam's P.O.V

Yes,today was Saturday finally the weekend.Later today,Louis,Harry,and Niall were coming over.I woke up first and Zayn was still fast asleep.

"Zayn darling,time to wake up."I told him softly while shaking him,hoping he gets up.

No luck.

"Zayn baby get up."I said louder,still shaking him,hoping he hears me.

Still no chance.

"ZAYN JAVVAD YOU GET UP THIS INSTANT!"I screamed.He shot up instantly with tears in his eyes.What?

I pulled him close."Zayn baby,why are you tearing up,huh?"I questioned quite concerned.

"I w-was having a d-dream you b-beat me then l-left me!"He sobbed some more throwing his head on my chest.

I cooed softly,i knew that Zayn would have a soft side.That just makes me love him more than I already do.

"Zayn darling,i wouldn't leave you for the world.I love you so much boo.I could never leave you,if anything I think you would leave me."I told him telling the truth will sliding my hand under his shirt gently rubbing my hand up and down his back.Running my hand through his tousled hair with the other.

"I-I just thought it w-was real."He looked down a tear slipping down his cheek.

I quickly put my thumb to his cheek and wiped it away.I kept it there,caressing his cheek."Its alright now.Im not mad baby.I wouldn't be mad at you for having a dream.Its not real baby.Lets go downstairs and make some breakfast yeah?You must be hungry."

He nodded his head so I took that as I sign to get up.He whined and rolled back over.I sighed and walked to the other side of the bed were he was.

He smiled happily.Funny.He thinks he wins.I rolled him around so he was on his stomach.I took the blankets off and smacked his bum 3 times.

He shot up quickly and teared up."Zayn.I suggest you get up right now.We have guests coming over."I told him calmly.

He nodded his head sadly and a tear rolled off his face and onto the sheets.

"Oh Zaynie it's alright.At least I know that I'm going to be waking you up in the morning."I told him mumbling the last part to myself.

I picked him up and put him on my hip like a baby.He blushed furiously and hid his head in my neck.I chuckled and kissed his forehead.

I set him down on the couch and was about to start making pancakes when Zayn came in.

"No babe.You might get hurt.I'll make the food.Can you go clean up please?I want it to look decent when they arrive."Zayn said sternly,shooing me away.

I huffed and pouted but walked off anyway a did the chores.While I was in the middle of dusting,i heard Zayn yell,"FOODS READY,COME EAT BABE!"

I ran down the stairs and walked in the kitchen.The smell of pancakes and bacon hit me right upside the face.

I just wanted to throw up.

Well the thing is,i stopped eating as much as I used to.People used to tell me I was fat and I believed,well believe, them.

So to lose weight I stopped eating."Liam babe,come eat."Zayn told me patting the seat next to him.

I slowly walked to the seat next to him and sat down.I looked at the plate in front of me.

Two pancakes with syrup drizzled over it and whipped cream.Also with orange juice and 3 pieces of bacon.

I sat there for a minute till Zayn spoke up."Boo,aren't you hungry?You have to eat."He asked me softly.