Chapter Four

The Dobre brothers are AWESOME! I wasnt going to be in their video yet because they already had something planned, but i got to play camerawoman. Turns out they can do gymnastics. Case says its super dangerous, but I used to teach myself how to do it. I can do backflips, handsprings, you name it. I still dont know who they are exactly, other then being YouTubers. Not super helpful, because apparently there is a lot of YouTubers. Like, billions. It's kinda crazy.
" And that's all for today guys, make sure to like and subscribe, and we'll see you guys later. Bye!!!" Marcus said, putting his hand in front of the camera. I clicked it off.
" That was a lot of fun guys!"
" Well, tomorrow will be better because then you get to be in a video."
" Maybe. Watching you guys do those backflips was awesome."
" Yeah, But now I'm hungry. SUSHI!" As luck may have it, that's when Cyrus walked in. Bad luck. She had totally forgotten that he looked like Ben. When he walked in, she sat up straight. Digging her nails into her palm, she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths.
" Hey Cy! This is Lexi, our new neighbor!"
" Oh... hi." Shit. Now he feels bad. Amazing.
" Hello." I looked up. My view started to shake, but I "accidentally" dropped my phone and bent down to get it. This was going to be a long day.

71 on Dobre twins?!? Not possible. Okay, so I'm super low on ideas. Like, cellular level low. So I need suggestions. And keep it clean. The romance isn't here yet. Please note the yet.