He's my freak 🌕Cinco🌕

--Elias--
I stared at my mate, the blanket was tossed aside and he was squirming around panting, an obvious boner in his pants.
I walked over and placed my hand over his crotch, squeezing it gently causing a delicious moan to fall from his lips.

I quickly tugged his pants down, my eyes widened as I saw the pink panties he wearing, a wet spot on the front from the precum he was leaking.
I leaned down and licked him through the panties causing him to moan out "E-Elias?". I looked up at him and saw his lust filled eyes looking down at me, I grinned and took the panties off making his face flush.

I lifted his hips and placed a pillow under him then I spread his cheeks and licked over the pink puckered hole.

--Kallias--
My body arched as he started licking my hole, moan after moan falling from my lips. "P-please" I begged, needing something inside me. He growled in response and slowly pushed his tongue in causing my eyes to clench shut as I let out a loud moan. His tongue moved slowly inside me but I wanted more
"Please more daddy" I whimpered out. He froze and I bit my lip he soon let out a deep rumbling growl, his tongue left me but it was soon replace by his finger.
He leaned over me his finger pumping in and out of me quickly I leaned up and kissed him desperately, he tugged on my lip as a second finger entered me.

My body trembled as he scissored the two fingers, my moans being muffled by his lips 
his tongue slipped into my mouth and explored it like it was a cave, his tongue rubbed over mine slowly making me whimper in pleasure. I was so distracted by the kiss I hadn't even noticed the third finger that entered me.

He slowly pulled away from the kiss, a trail of saliva connecting our lips. The fingers inside of me sped up significantly making me moan louder than I had before. The word daddy soon became a chant as it tumbled from my lips uncontrollably my hard dick throbbed and my moans became more high pitched showing how close I was just from having three fingers in me.

Suddenly he brushed over a certain spot that made my eyes roll back, my body spasmed as I came with a scream of pleasure "Elias!"
Once I calmed down I looked up to see Elias grinning down at me "You're so beautiful princess" he spoke with a pleased tone and I felt proud that I had pleased him.  "Thank you, my king" I giggled softly as he chuckled "We need to get you cleaned up" he said pulling his fingers out of me, I instantly missed the feeling of being full.

It's been a while since I've written Smut so sorry if it wasn't that good, hopefully I'll get better with practice
Anyway go back to finish reading the rest of the chapter
And if you're confused this is a smut scene from my story  He's my freak so go read it plz °^°
I'm desperate as fuck lmao byeeeee