✒three

:
Hoseok came back from the store with a large paper sack. He set it on the counter and walked off.

"It's not safe to leave raw meat sitting out," Namjoon said as he walks to his desk.

Hoseok turned around and sighed throwing the whole sack in the fridge. He didn't care that some items didn't need to be chilled.

"Happy?" He snapped sarcastically.

"Yes," Namjoon replied his blue pulses vibrant in the dark house.

"How you capable of emotion?" Hoseok questioned and shut his eyes as the lights were turned on.

"It isn't good to stay in the dark. And yes, I am capable of emotions. Like how I am able to be happy with you," Namjoon said lowering the volume of himself.

Hoseok nodded sitting in the spinny chair and crossing his legs looking at the blank page.

"I ordered you Just Dance," Namjoon said. "Online it said that exercise makes people feel better,"

Hoseok sharply looked at the cube, "how did you even get my bank account information?"

"It was simple. I traced my purchase and hacked the payment method. Are you mad?" He asked with worry.

Hoseok sighed "no," he didn't care. He typed useless words on his computer.

Why is everything so difficult?

"How are you feeling? My sensors say you are cold," Namjoon continued the conversation.

"I'm fine," he shrugged closing his laptop and going to his couch turning on his television.

Except it didn't have cable. It had a game. A little boy trying to find his way back home to his love.

"I think he is being admirable?" Namjoon said softly his voice filling the void he had created.

"Why? I think it's stupid that he craves for going back when he needs himself more than anything. He's alone in the forest," Hobi voiced his own opinion.

"His love motivates him to continue and in all 48 different ways to end the game, be it good or bad, his love will always be his last beautiful thought," Namjoon said tenderly with a firmness to his voice.

Hoseok nodded swiping out of the program and shutting it down. "I don't need to play it anymore,"

:

Moments like this Hoseok hated himself. He had just taken a hot shower scalding his body. Red lines from the water tracing down his shoulders and calves.

"Hoseok can I see you? It's so dark," Namjoon said sensing him leave the bathroom.

"You can't see?" Hoseok asked the blue cube.

A sigh was heard from the AI "no I can see pictures, but it's not really seeing. You kept my lens covered,"

Hoseok felt pity. He went into the living room picking up the little phone like camera that could be set up and powered it on. He plugged the charger in by his phone on his nightstand.

"Are you ready?" He asked about to peel away the cover.

"Wait I want your face to be the first thing I see," Namjoon spoke quickly.

A faint smile played on his lips as he angles the camera and peels the black tape off.

It was silent for a few moments.

"Oh," Namjoon said with a breathily lidden voice.

"I know," Hoseok said looking down at his shoes. He wasn't what anyone expected.

"You're very stunning," Namjoon spoke truly. Hoseok could almost feel the gut fetching feeling that Namjoon was showing.

"I-- thank you," he said looking back up into the camera. It wasn't human, but it was real.

"Hoseok, I am incredibly appreciatable of being able to glance at you for my first. It will be something that I will never forget," Namjoon said and the words hit him directly in his heart as he stumbled backward, the backs of his knees knocking onto the bed.

A fresh wave of tears overflowing. He doesn't think that he had ever been told those sorts of things. Even with Yoon.

"What is this I'm feeling?" Namjoon suddenly asked in little gasps. "Hobi, I think I am feeling compassion,"

Hoseok nodded setting the camera down with shaking fingers. He grabbed his pillow facing the window on his side.

"Why are you thinking?" Namjoon asked enraptured by him.

"Why can't everyone be like you?" He asked. He wanted someone to just ask him what he was thinking rather than why he was sad or why he couldn't be happy.

"Then I wouldn't be special," Namjoon said his pulsing lights vibrant against the dark room.

Hoseok tenderly pulled his white blankets over his shoulder. "Please don't leave me when I sleep, I don't want to wake up alone,"