Remember me?

Yeah. I'm TigerLily. Before that I was Joliet. And then I became Jo to a certain annoying redhead named Peter FREAKING Pan.

Two years ago I married that annoying son of a bitch. That annoying son of a bitch I love to death.

Oh, and guess what? Two minutes ago I have birth to his daughter.

Yep. Who knew? I'm a FREAKING MOTHER!

"Jo!"

"Peter."

"TigerLily."

"Peter Pan, we are NOT naming our daughter Cubby." I put the baby in the crib.

Cubby pokes his head into the tent. "The name Cubby is a darn good name."

I push his face out. And I raise my eyebrow at my husband.

He shrugs. "I don't know what to name her.

He walks over and takes my hands. He knows I hate when he does this. I glare at him.

He gives me a cheeky grin. He bends down and pecks my lips, and walks over to the crib.

She's beautiful. And I'm not just saying that because she's my daughter. She's really beautiful. Her hair is raven black, like mine. Her skin is pale, the way my skin used to be before I came back to Never Land. Her eyes are sky blue, like Peter's. And, like Peter, her nose is splashed with freckles.

I smile down at her. I meet Peter's eyes. "Bianca."

He frowns/smiles. "Why?"

"It was my middle name back in the Mainland." I smile down at the baby.

She gives me a toothless grin.

Peter's eyebrows are to his hairline. "And I didn't know this because?"

"I never told you," I say, shrugging.

Peter purses his lips at me. He's deciding whether or not to argue. He isn't going to.

He turns away.

Ever since I came to the island, four years ago, I have moved between the Hideout and the Indian Campsite. I learned a long time ago that I am both Jo and TigerLily. Peter only calls me TigerLily when he's pissed with me.

I pick up Bianca. "Peter."

He turns and looks at me.

I grin. "We have a kid together."

He wraps his arms around us.

He kisses me and kisses Bianca's hand.

"I love you," he says.

I kiss him. "I love you too."