To the lost bestfriend...

Dear Lost Best Friend,
Things have been different since the day you left. Remember how I used to drink Coffee and hate tea, now I just drink tea like a Charsee. How I was afraid to talk to one person? Guess what, I talk to around 50 in a day now. How I never spoke up publicly, but now that's part of my daily routine and I deal with it like a pro. I am not the same person that you left, I am different now.
I am not an emotional wreck anymore, I have overcome all of it. All of my anxiety, insecurities and lack of confidence are shoved behind like I have dumped your memories. I didn't intend any of it to happen, but it did. And as they say, everything happens for a reason- it's true. Because I don't know about you, but good or may I say great things came to me since you left. Not accusing you of anything there, but just saying. I used to get upset when I thought about our friendship and how it shackled with time without a warning, but not anymore because I have now realised that we are bound to choose who we want to be friends with and leave them whenever we feel like without any explanation. We don't owe anything to anyone.
So wherever you are, I hope you are doing well too. Because in the end, I have always hoped abundance happiness and love for you because that's what we deserve.
Also note, Don't be shocked and embarrassed whenever you see me around just smile or say a "Hi". We owe that much atleast to each other.