Felix- Snow Day

Fluff

"Today's weather will be snowy with a high of 18 degrees and a low of 12 degrees." Said the weathermen as you watched the daily newscast with Felix.

"Well I was going to take you out today to go walk around the park and stuff, but I think it's too cold out at the moment for that." Said Felix.

"Well, we could go sledding or to a coffee shop instead." You suggested.

"Only if you wanted to. We could go sledding and then go get food afterwards." Said Felix hopeful for this date again.

"Alright! It's a plan then. Go get changed and we can invite the boys if you wanted." You said excited to sled.

"Are you completely sure you want to invite the boys? You know they can get a bit out of hand sometimes?" Asked Felix.

"Says Meme-Lix!" You yelled while walking away to get changed into something warmer.

"Alright have it your way!" Yelled Felix still in the living room.

You got changed into this.

"I forgot how much I hate winter coats that are this bulky

"I forgot how much I hate winter coats that are this bulky. They're so uncomfortable." You said whining.

"I think it looks good." Said a voice from behind you.

You yelled out in panic that someone was behind you. You turned around and saw Hyunjin looking at you laughing from your reaction.

"How long were you standing there?" (I know this is a cliche movie/book line but who the heck cares.) I asked Hyunjin.

"Well, since around you whining about how much you hate winter coats." Replied Hyunjin. "And hurry up, we're all waiting for you downstairs."

Hyunjin left the room and you went downstairs to where all the boys are.

"Took you long enough Y/N." Said Minho.

"And nice to see you too Minho." You replied.

"Alright are we gonna get moving or not because I didn't invite all of you over to lounge here the whole day." Said Felix.

You all piled into 2 separate cars and drove your way over to the snow hill. This hill was one of the least known hills for a snow day, so you all use it a lot of the time. It was also the place where Felix asked you out.

"Alright! We're finally here let's go grab the sleds and go!" Yelled Chan running out of the car already with his kangaroo sled.

Jisung ran up the hill, squirrel sled and all, with Minho (I ship Minsung with a passion) and you saw Jeongin and Seungmin walking up the hill with their own sleds. Changbin had a Black and pink sled (because of his identity crisis) and Woojin and Hyunjin were walking up the hill with a big red sled. The only sled left was your black and Y/F/C (your favorite color) sled since Seungmin took Felix's sled.

"Well I guess we have to share a sled." Said Felix wriggling his eyebrows.

"How about no." You said.

Felix was about to say something back when you grabbed your sled and ran up the hill laughing.

"I'm going without you, I'm going without you~." You said in a sing-song voice, still running up the hill.

"Oh no you don't! You better wait for me or else Y/N!" Yelled Felix, now running up the hill after you.

You noticed Felix starting to chase you, therefore you decided to run after up the hill to our run him before he caught you and did god knows what.

Jisung and Minho were about to go down the hill with the squirrel sled. (If you're wondering what this sled looks like, it looks kind of like this but as a squirrel not a penguin.)

You decided to yell out to them for protection from the wrath of the koala behind you

You decided to yell out to them for protection from the wrath of the koala behind you. "Yah! Jisung, Minho! Try to hit Felix on the way down!"

"What the heck! Don't do that! Jisung, Minho, I invited you all here." Yelled Felix, running faster up the hill to avoid getting hit by the sled.

I guess Minho and Jisung agreed on Felix's side and went down the hill without hitting Felix. Now it was a race against me and Felix. And I had to win.

You sprinted up to the top of the hill and laid down on the sled ready to go down. You start to push off the hill to go down. You really think that you out ran Felix when he jumped onto the sled last moment and lays you down on top of him.

"Felix! Why did you?!? How!?!" You Yelled at him.

"Shut up and actually spend the day with me. This was supposed to be our date and now we have the boys here." Felix Yelled back.

"Is someone jealous~" You say teasing Felix.

"No." He says back sharply.

You reach the bottom of the hill and he pushed you off the sled onto a pile of snow. You grab his jacket and pull him with you.

Now he's on top of you and is just staring into your beautiful Y/E/C (Your eye color) eyes. You can feel his warm breath on your neck. He leans in to peck your lips quickly and gets up leaving you shocked and still laying on the snow pile.

"How about no." Felix says and then grabs your sled and starts running up the hill.

"Hey Felix come back!" You yell, laughing at the same time.

"I'm going without you, I'm going without you~." He said in a sing-song voice, mocking you.

"When I reach you you're gonna get it." You yell at him, now racing after him.

"Too bad you're not gonna catch me though." "Challenge Accepted!" You yell and sprint as fast as you can towards him.

Hey guys! This is my first Imagine. I probably won't be as active as most people are or most people would like so just stay with me here please. I'll probably post once a week for imagines and as many times a possible in a week for Would You Rather's. I'll also start working on requests right away for any Imagine or reactions too. Hope you liked this and remember to comment and vote (or don't). I don't really have a name to call y'all yet because I'm not that famous (or that great of a writer yet) so just stick with me please~

Bye for now~
(Word count 1,071)
-Maknae