Chapter 1

Hello my name is Katelynn Louise Aniston-Pitt But I go off of Kate/Katie yes I know your assumption is correct yes I'am daughter of Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt. Let me clarify that no they are not together they officially split when I was 3 years old I believe it was for the affair dad was having with Angelina. I really don't know honestly and my parents don't like going into details. Plus my parents always told me not believe in tabloids so u can't confirm anything with all other thank they had their "differences." I was born March 2 2002, 2 years after my parents got married. I was born early and was not expected to live. When I was little I was featured in some movies and tv shows but my parents did agree to one thing after the divorce to give me a break being under the spotlight so I wouldn't end up burning out. Which leads up to me to make the decisions whether I want to continue to be under the spotlight or not when I'm older (which I think is now). I have some good friends including Tatum Johnson, Lily Anderson, Coco Arquette (she's my god sister), Maddie Ziegler, and Olivia Jade. I attend school so no I'm not like my brothers and sisters from my dad side where they attend Lycée Français (it's like a homeschooling thing) instead I attend Harvard Westlake which is not that far from where I live. My parents wanted me to live the most normal childhood and teenage life as possible.

Finally the first day of summer which means I can vlog more often! I was scrolling through my fans comments to heart then and reply but there were several comments that stopped me in my tracks.

"Haven't you guys noticed she looks like little Katelynn you know Jen and Brad's daughter,"

"Is it just me or does Lynn look like Jennifer Aniston,"

And many more comments that were very similar. Their thoughts are true I'am the daughter of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. I was exposed to the media as a baby and a toddler. I tagged along with my parents to their award shows. Worst.decision.ever but that's another story. There were interviews of this golden family it was like we were the most perfect family in Hollywood. When my parents divorced all eyes were on them and me. As the divorce was happening (as if that wasn't hard enough) there was a custody battle it was nasty honestly with them arguing along with the lawyers. It was quite heated and the worse thing a toddler could ever go through it was like pressure to choose between your parents. And guess what? I never chose because I broke down crying in court. It was all a blur this divorcing period so much tension and the press couldn't get enough, again I don't remember much except for the fact I felt so damn miserable. After that my parents finally agreed on something they respected my childhood and decided to keep my identity out of public's eye especially with my parents relationship dramas. Just recently I've been vlogging though under another identity well it's still me but I go off of a nickname that the public never knew of Lynn . As my channel had been growing to the point my videos are monetized people start to suspect the truth. I hate it because I wanted to make an impact to the community, make a name for myself not because who I'm related to, and make money by working hard and not being hand down anything. I wanted to be independent and if anyone find out what I've been working for will get out of hand.
My mom and dad has no idea I have this YouTube channel. They don't know because I'm sure they wouldn't support it. I mean they barely like the idea of me having social media accounts such as twitter, IG, Snapchat and Facebook that's why all my accounts are private and strictly only friends and family are friends/followers that can view my accounts.
How things are speculating on my channel it may be time for me to tell my parents what I've been doing. They wouldn't find out through social media because they are not the types to have social media accounts(only my step dad Justin has instagram) but eventually the paps will bombard them with this or the news will reveal something. If there is something I learned about being under the spotlight as a young child it's better to tell before anyone else does, such as paps or the news or fans.
Even if people don't figure out who I'am really I will be followed by paps either way due to my fame on YouTube. I've even been invited to vidcon playlist live and other conventions to make appearances on. Next week I have to go to Anaheim for vidcon I'm sure the question will pop up and I have to answer the truth. Plus I have to let my parents know because they'll be wondering why I'll be heading to Anaheim thinking of something else suspiciously. Plus I need a ride I don't drive yet. There's always Uber though with my friends of course.
I sighed coming downstairs overwhelmed of what was to come.
"Good morning sunshine is everything alright?"mom asked
"Yeah yeah I'm fine. Why so?"I asked her
"Oh nothing its just whenever you sigh something is bothering you,"mom says dang it. What am I supposed to say?
"It's just friends drama it's stupid I got it though,"I replied with some tranquility
"Want to talk about it?"mom asked
"No mom it's alright I've got it. Hey um where's Justin?"I asked he's usually here every morning unless there's something with his work and as far as I'am aware of he doesn't really have something today.
"Uh he's out with some friends. Listen honey we need to talk...,"mom started oh no that's why Justin is out he doesn't want to be involved with something my mom needs talk to me about. Oh no what if she discovered my YouTube!
"Uh mom about that-"I started as I started to sit at the breakfast dining with her
"-your dad wants to see you next week,"mom said interrupting me and probably didn't even hear what I was saying. Phew thank goodness it's nothing to do with YouTube! Wait did she mention dad! Next week! What if it's the same time as vidcon!
"Un mom what day would that be exactly and what time?"I asked nervously
"That's the thing Katie he wants you to stay all next week,"mom said calmly
"Wha-"I started but was interrupted
"-I know I know you don't like seeing your dad even for a couple hours but please do it for him at least,"mom was practically begging
"But why now? I only see him a couple hours every so often and now he wants me for a week?"I asked
"He just wants to do some bonding before the wedding,"mom mentioned talking about Angelina and his wedding coming up in late August  after summer.
"Typical dad wanting to make everything look perfect in front of the press,"I commented
"Katelynn! Do I have to remind you this is between me and your dad. He will be your father regardless and you need to respect him. Do you understand?"mom asked
"Yes I understand. I can't go anyways even if I wanted to so, can you tell him to reschedule?"I asked
"Why so? You don't have anything next week ,"mom mentioned
"I Uh um my friends planned for something next week,"I said .it's the truth we are planning this.
"Well just cancel or reschedule that there,"mom said .haha so simple!
"You see mom it's kind of important it can't be moved. Tatum got us front row seats to uh (crap I don't know any artists coming next week) Taylor Swift. Yeah,"I lied crap I'm bad
"Well then ask your dad to take you and your friends to the concert. Plus you need some kind of adult chaperone," mom said as a matter of factly
"You see mom it's not so simple it's a kind of a three day event. The 26 is T swizzles concert then Ed sheeran and the 27 then the after party I was invited to the 28,"I explained ugh why am I an awful liar!
"Kate Taylor Swift came last year Ed Sheeran doesn't even stop by LA and why in the world would you be invited to the after party you're only 12!"Mom said shutting down every possibility to lie.
"Commections?"I lied for the last part
"You know it would save you more trouble if you just told me the truth and now is the time,"mom said there was a long awkward pause what do I say?
"I'm going to vidcon next week for Tatum since she's a famous YouTuber now and she's so nervous so I thought I'd join her,"I rambled quickly .crap that's wasn't exactly the truth!
"Huh...youtube? Tatum does youtube now?"mom asked
"Uh yeah..."I trailed off
"Hmph well that's up to your dad if he wants to take you or not. It's three full days so, I don't know what he'll say. Let Tatum know that you may or may not make it,"mom replied
"Oh please mom can you convince dad please?!"I begged
"Sorry honey again your dad has you for the week so it's his decision,"mom said. I just groaned in frustration and went upstairs to grab my phone to start calling Tatum that it may be a no go.

Hours later....
"Katelynn Louise do you care to explain this?!"Mom said with rage setting down a magazine on the table in front of me crossing her arms very upset. I saw the cover it was of me mom and dad. The cover was titled "Jennifer and Brad's daughter back in the spotlight?"