Hangover↷

Calum

I groaned as I woke up to the sound of vacuuming. I was lying on a hard surface and I felt my cheek squished up against something wet. My eyes were stinging and my back felt out of place, and my head was pounding like crazy. I sat up slowly, groaning in pain as I did so. The sun was shining through the curtains making me cringe. I realised then I was lying on the floor in a pile of my own drool. Gross.

I noticed how the house was almost spotless, apart from a few drink spills and liquid vomit everywhere. Most of the rubbish had been cleaned up and the furniture was placed back in the correct spot though. I stood up, limping at the sudden cramp in my room as I ran a hand through my messy hair, attempting to give it some sort of volume. I stumbled into the bathroom where I noticed Poppy sitting on the floor, vommiting into the toilet.

"Get out," She coughed. I ignored her and moved towards the basin, "I said get out!" She screamed. Wincing at the sudden loud voice, I did as she said and walked back out the door. After a few minutes, I heard her flush the toilet and out came a sickly looking Poppy, her hair knotty and dirty, her face pale and her make up smudged. She ignored my presence as she walked past me and into the lounge room. I went into the bathroom and washed my face, my eyes noticing her bag still sitting on the floor, a small packet of pills falling out. With curiosity, I picked them up and read the description.

They were meal replacements.

I swallowed the saliva forming in my mouth and quickly put them down. They weren't hers, were they?

I put them down harshly on the sink and turned around, pretending I never saw them in the first place. Maybe the doctor recommended her fat sister to take one for a meal to slow down her eating habits?

That would be convincing if she had a sister.

I sighed as I jogged down the stairs and into the lounge room where about 5 or 6 people stayed back to help clean up. Ironic how none of those people were Michael. Poppy was picking up rubbish and chucking it into a big black rubbish bag. I stared at her. Not just looked, I really stared at her. Deeply. I took in her figure. Skinny. Petite. Curveless. I stared at her face. Tired. I thought back to all the moments I've had with her, all the moments I've seen happen. Was she happy? Trully, honestly, happy?

"Hood, get over here and help me pick up these fucking beer cans before i slice your dick off and eat it in a salad," She stated. I let off a small, breathless chuckle and walked over to her. She held the bag open as I picked up the many cans of alcohol.

Maybe she's not as confident as I thought.

------------------------------

"Hangovers suck," Luke groaned as he, Ashton and I layed flat on our backs on my bedroom floor. Ashton groaned in response. This was the horrible feeling I was talking about. Getting drunk with your mates is great until you're lying in your bedroom, sensitive to the sound of anything and craving the taste of greasy food.

"Whats your score?" Ashton asked.

"Zero," I stated, "You?'

He smirked, "Eight,"

I slowly turned my head and lifted my arm to fist pump him, "Nice, Irwin. That's your biggest score yet," I chuckled. "What about you, Hemmings?" I asked.

He stated quiet for about ten seconds, "Only one," He stated.

"What?" Ashton and I said in unison, "What do you mean only one?" I asked, "What happened to the 'I'm gonna get my highest score tonight, boys. Just you watch,' confidence man?"

He shrugged slowly, "She satisfied me the whole night. I didn't need anyone else," He explained.

"Alright then Mr professional. Who was it? Jessica Jackson? Kaetelyn Mackenzie? Lucy?"

He sat up and leaned his back against my bed, "Rylynn Dyer," He smirked. I watched as Ashton's jaw dropped and I let out a short snort. I remember making a bet with Poppy last night after we watched them grind up infont of everyone. I have to remind her about that later.

"Isn't that the one that Aaron is in love with?" Ashton asked.

Luke scoffed, "Who cares? Clearly she wanted to see a bigger cock," He muttered. Another thing you should know about Luke is that there's a constant rivalry between him and Aarons boys. In year 8 they were best mates. Got along like twins, did everything together. But then Aaron used him for a drug run and Luke got busted. Almost got sent to Juvy for it. Luke got pissed off, slammed Aarons face into a wall and landed right back in the court house. Luckily for him, he only had to spend two weeks inside. It changed Luke forever though. He's careless, rude and will probably put you in the ground if you pissed him off enough.

"True," Ashton agreed, probably to avoid conversation about him.

"Wait, Calum you got zero?" Luke asked, "What?"

I shrugged, "Didn't feel like it," I told them.

"You're a teenage boy. You always feel like it," Ashton pointed out

"Guys," I groaned, "I just didn't feel like having sex is there a problem with that?" I asked.

"Yes," they replied in unison, "Has it got something to do with Poppy?"

"No," I mumbled, "Nothing to do with her,"

Both boys gave me a whatever look before Luke stood up, "I'm hungry. Got any food fellas?"

-------------------------------------

So this was a bad chapter I'm sorry, but what do you thinks up with Poppy? Is Calum right or has he got it  all wrong?

;)

Tell me your thoughts ladies...And gentlemen?