Chapter 1

Winter Cup just finished just a couple days ago with Seirin winning against Rakuzan, beating them at the top.

Kuroko and the rest of Seirin had rejoiced and celebrated in their victory against the GoM and the teal head's teammates were back the way they used to before.

Few days after, the team was back into practicing in the gym. With Riko having new hellish practice routines to improve and further enhance the team's ability.

"Hyuga! Run faster or else!" Riko exclaimed. Hyuga ran faster or you could say, for his life. Things didn't end well before when he didn't take the threat seriously.

After the run, they were now practicing dribbling and passing. Itsuki passed the ball to Kagami and the red haired dunked the ball against the hoop.

Riko blew her whistle and ran towards Kagami. She then pinched the red haired's ear and dragged him across the court.

"Kagami!!! You're going to break the hoop! Didn't I tell you to pass the ball to the other first years!" Riko added force to his ear.

"A-Argh! B-But---" Kagami groaned while holding for his dear life.

"No buts! I already told you a----" Riko said while twisting her hold. She then was interrupted by a ring through the court.

"Ring~ Ring~ Ring ~" The sound resonated through the gym.

"Who's phone is that? Didn't I tell you to turn off your phones during practice?" Riko exclaimed.

Everybody checked their bags and pockets to see who's phone was it coming from.

Kuroko felt his pocket vibrating and was suprised to see his old teammate was calling. It was pretty unusual since he doesn't call unless it was something important or it was just to mess with him.

"Huh? That's not mine."

"Mine either."

"Who's is that?"

The ring kept ringing through the gym until a certain teal head checked his phone.

"Ano...Couch." The teal head said.

Riko was shocked and let go of Kagami's ear. She still gets shocked whenever Kuroko suddenly appears. He really has a low presence so it's really hard to notice him. It's hard to distinguish his presence even though it's already been a year.

"A-Ah what's wrong, Kuroko?" Riko asked.

"The phone that was ringing was mine. I'm sorry but I have to take this call. It's pretty urgent." The teal head explained.

"Oh sure. We'll resume practice after so meanwhile,  we'll take a break. Take your time."

"Okay. Thank you, Coach." Kuroko then proceeded to go out and answered the phone. 

"Who was the one calling? That's pretty odd coming from Kuroko."

"Wait Kuroko has a phone?"

"You idiot." Hyuga punched Kagami in the head while shaking his head.

Kuroko's POV

I left the gym and took my phone from my pocket. There was a few notification as I opened my phone.

7 missed calls ; 15 messages

As I checked my messages, there was already an incoming call. It was from Haru, my old teammate.

Incoming call from dickhead (Haru)...
Accept × Decline

I tapped the Accept button on my phone and placed it on my ear. I walked a few meters away from the gym and sat near a fountain.

"Hell-----"

"TETSUYAAAAA!!!!" The other line stated. I immediately moved my phone a few inches away from my ear.

"You're too loud. Tch." I said while massaging my ears. I swear to god if I become deaf, I'll stab him in the ear.

"I missed you, Tetsuyaaaa. Why weren't you answering my calls?" The person from the other line suddenly made me remember a certain blonde.

Kise.

If ever those two meet, I'll seriously become deaf. I'm not even joking.

"I was doing something. Why were you even calling me? It's been a few years and technically speaking, I don't have anything to do with you anymore."

"So blunt. Ouch!" Haru cried. I could imagine him crying while holding his chest.

"But seriously speaking." He coughed. He was serious now. "We kinda need your help in the system. Something happened these past few days. Hehe."

It's really weird to see Haru's personality in terms of friendship and business. In friendship, he's like a little kid but in terms of business, it's literally a different person.

"Why didn't you ask, Tatsumi? He's in charge of the system when I left."

"It's kinda hard to explain. We seriously need your help now. You're pretty much our last hope."

I didn't answer for a few minutes. I already left the group so it's kinda risky to be associated with them again, but still...

Tch.

"Fine. This is a favor. You'll have to pay me back." I sighed in defeat. It sounds pretty serious to refuse them.

"TETSUYAAA THANK YOUUUU!!!" I moved my phone once again and scratched my ears.

"Ugh. I take it back. You're too loud."

"NOOOOOOO" Haru cried. I let out a small laugh.

"Wait. Did I just hear you laugh? AAAAAHH----" He screamed once again. I wonder how the others are even keeping up with him.

"Shut up. What do I have to do to the system?" I asked. I waited for a response but I only heard a shuffle on the other line.

"Haru? Yo, Haru? What's happening?" I asked on the other line.

"Tetsuya, you might need to start hacking into the system. And by that, I mean, ㅡ now."

✓✓✓ [ A/N ]
ㅡ Hi guys, this is my first fanfiction so if you ever spot some mistakes and errors let me know uwu. 

Also, sorry if it's short. I'll try my best to update my chapters longer. Oof.

- abraxcas