Chapter 2

"Almost reaching out to him, but it felt so distant.."

He soaked himself in a bubble bath for the past 2 hours. His skin wrinkling due to the fact that he stayed in water for such a long period of time.

He didn't stay because of laziness or comfort. He was lost in his thoughts...

Suddenly there was a knock on his bathroom door.
"Jungkook! Your friend from the café showed up!" His mother's muffled voice could be heard from the other side of the door.

He had forgotten she had a day off from work.

"Ah! Tell him I'm coming!" He said sinking the bottom half of his face in the soapy water.

He could hear his mother's muffled complaints about him being lazy and unenthusiastic about life.

After a few more minutes of soaking absentmindedly in the tub, he got out to meet his friend.

Drying off and throwing on the most comfortable (in his humble opinion) outfit which consisted of large trousers and a white T-shirt and some sandals.

Dragging his feet down the stairs, he saw his friend, Seokjin, dressed all fancy on his couch.

"What's the occasion?" He asked lazily.

"Namjoon finally asked me out on a date!" He practically screeched in Jungkook's eardrums.

"Oh, cool."

"Would you stop being a kill joy. I'm going to set you up on a blind date, so you can actually have some fun and meet someone new. So put some clothes on."

Looking down at his outfit, he shrugged his shoulders not seeing the problem.

Seokjin got up and dragged him up the flight of stairs spewing complaints about how he ended up being friends with him.A question he still did not know the answer to.

Seokjin's effort at finding something "acceptable" was pretty much useless due to the fact that Jungkook's wardrobe was "dull"and "boring" ㅡ in Seokjin's humble opinion.

Sadly (in Jungkook's case), Seokjin was relentless and decided to go out personally and "lend" him an outfit. Luckily (for Jin), he basically lives a few houses away.

After a long while, Seokjin finally pops back up at Jungkook's house with what Jungkook would call an over the top outfit that consisted of a patterned suit that had designs of white lilacs spread across an overall navy material.

"Isn't this a bit too extra?"

"Nonsense! It's perfect, all eyes will be on you."

"But I don't want the attention..."

"You're gonna have to get used to it."

"But I don't wanna-"
"No! Go get dressed, don't wanna be late."

Seokjin exited the room to give Jungkook the privacy he needs to change into his outfit and after
15 minutes of hearing shuffling on the other side of the door, Seokjin was ready to take action and barge in, only to gasp in surprise and satisfaction of his work.

"Wow..."

"Okay, stop gawking at me, I'm pretty sure it isn't that great

"Okay, stop gawking at me, I'm pretty sure it isn't that great."

Ignoring his ignorant statement, Seokjin uttered to himself. "Stunning" Giving himself a hats off.

Coughing abruptly, Seokjin adjusted his perfectly settled outfit and straightened his posture.

"Well, what are we waiting for. My date is waiting."

__