Y/N Found out!

*Y/N POV* 

As i watch Erwin left i didn't even feel bad.

Suddenly we heard a loud noise upstairs we quickly go upstairs with our eyes wide open, There was a naked boy with a cat ears and a cat tail... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Levi POV*

When they left i suddenly found something by the window and it was a spider with web and dust... I stared at it and played with it until the dust was near my nose and i suddenly sneezes turning into my Neko Form... I quickly find a way to smell the dust again so i can return to  normal but it was already too late since Y/N Mikasa, Eren is already standing by the window....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Eren POV*

We saw a naked man with cat ears and tail so i suddenly asked or well yelled

Eren: WHERE'S THE CAT?! O.O

Y/N: GET OUT YOU DIRTY MAN!

The naked man's ears suddenly drop down and said

???: hoi it's me.. Levi, 

Y/N: Are you joking right now

Y/N laughed so hard

Mikasa: Y/N i don't think his joking... I mean look at him.. He has a cat ears and tail... So it might really be him..

Ere: Yea... Though how is that even possible?!

We we're all speechless until Hanji butted in and screamed:

Hanji: OMG HIS A NEKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N POV* 

I saw the naked man or should i say my cat 'Levi' Hissing and in defensive mood then i suddenly remembered that his ears are sensitive.

Y/N: Shut up hanji! Remember his ears is sensitive!

Hanji: Gomen Gomen! I couldn't help it!!! It's my first time seeing one! ANDDD I DIDN'T KNOW THEY REALLY EXIST BECAUSE IT SAYS IN THE BOOK THAT THEY EXISTED 400 YEARS AGO! AND I'M JUST REALLY HAPPY AND EXCITED!!

Y/N: Hanji calm the fuck down! And lower you're voice you four eyes!

Hanji: Okay okay!, Gomen!

I looked at the Levi or the Neko Shyly walking towards me and suggesting me to pet him.. So i petted him until i realize that his naked ofc...  

Y/N:  OMG SOMEONE GET HIM SOME CLOTHES!

I yelled

Mikasa: I thought you say to lower our voices?

oops...

I looked back at Levi seeing him hissed 

Y/N: Gomen, 

I clapped my hands 3 times and my maid Zuki came with some boy clothes.

Zuki: Here Madam.  

Y/N: Thank You Zuki.

Zuki: It's no problem madam. 

She left the room and the others did too.

Y/N: Here, Wear this...

I said without no emotion but  blushing..

Levi: T-thank you, Master 

He said bowing..

Y/N: Just call me Boss... Since Master is kinda wierd...

And i left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED