1: Bundles Of Joy.

Once upon a time there was a woman named Greta Winters. To the world better known as Catwoman. She was a blonde with bright green cat eyes. It was hard to not notice how beautiful she was. She had a boyfriend, his name was Sidon. He was a shape shifter, with many different forms. Now before we get deep into this story i want to warn you there will be disturbing content ahead. A lot of sex, death, love, and suspenseful horror. One morning Greta had woken up out of her sleep rubbing her eyes. The night before her and Sidon had wonderful sex. They hadn't had good sex like that since the time he impregnated her. Yes, Greta is pregnant with his children, and she was about due. She walked to the bathroom and rubbed her eyes looking in the mirror. She noticed her breasts grew larger, and they were growing fast. Out of no where she started to groan loudly.

"Agh fuck!" She screamed out

She walked towards Sidon and tapped him to wake him up. She couldn't breathe and barely could walk. She walked down the stairs to grab the phone and as she got halfway down the steps she fell down. She laid out on the floor crying and screaming as her water broke.

"Oh my fucking god Sidon help me, please!" She screamed as loud as she could with tears running down her face.

She was about to give birth. But the babies were coming out too fast. She wouldn't make it to the hospital in time. Sidon woke up and instantly ran downstairs. He helped her into the dining room and placed her on the table. She screamed and held her belly.

"Oh my god! Sidon get them out!" she screamed.

Yes, she said THEM. there was more than one baby. But that's all she knew. She ripped her pants off and revealed her pussy into the air.

"Oh god!" Sidon said as he seen her pussy.

It was bloody. Had she already been pushing? Or were the babies fighting to get out? Greta started to push. First baby that came out was a chubby, green eyed baby girl. Same eyes as her mother. They assumed she was feline like her mother, which she was. They wrapped her up and Sidon took her upstairs to the babies room. He used his magic and placed a baby crib with a green eye on it. Sidon then placed the baby in it. He ran back downstairs to tend to Greta. She looked down and started to push again. After a few more minutes of pushing another baby popped out. This baby had purple eyes. They didn't know what this meant, but their purple eyed baby girl was beautiful. He took her up to the room, conjured up a crib with a purple apple on it and placed her in it. He made His way back downstairs and looked at Greta.

"There's another one!" Greta screamed.

"Another fucking baby?!" Sidon said in shock before helping her.

She pushed once more and the third baby popped right on out. This baby was normal looking. Except he was strong. The baby boy gripped his fathers thumb and damn near broke it.

"Agh! Dammit!" Sidon screamed, followed by a smile.

Sidon took his baby boy up to the room, conjured up a crib with an orange sword on it. Sidon walked back downstairs and seen Greta holding another baby. Looks like she got this one out on her own.

This baby was a girl. She was different from the rest. She had fins, a little shark tail, pretty red eyes and greyish skin. Had she picked up the shark gene from her father and his father? Yes she did. Sidon grabbed the baby in excitement. He wanted a baby girl so bad.

"Were gonna name you scarlet!" He said with joy.

Greta just watched them. She was glad to see Sidon smiling after everything they've been through. But in the back of Greta's head she knew, this is a new chapter, anything could happen.

Later that night the babies were in their cribs sleeping. Greta was watching them with a smile. Sidon came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck and smiled down at the babies.