2: Family Affairs.

Greta and Sidon were sitting on the couch. The girls were upstairs. Greta looked over at him. He looked back. It was awkward, so Greta broke the silence with a kiss. He wrapped his arms around her as she climbed on top of him. They undressed eachother and she looked down at His firm, long thick and hard cock. She reached her hand down and rubbed it slowly before sliding it inside of her pussy. She let out a strong moan before leaning down to kiss his lips. "Damn baby." She moaned out. Sidon never really talked during sex. He let his dick do all the talking. But Greta was very vocal. She started to bounce up and down his cock as she looked him in his eyes. Emmy slowly walked downstairs because she heard moaning. She had her teddy bear in her hand. She peaked her head around the corner and looked, watching her parents have sex. She liked what she seen. As Greta came on his cock, she moaned loudly and so did Sidon. He noticed Emmy (Emerald) was watching so he thrusted in her more. Greta moaned more then turned around noticing Emmy. "Oh my god Emmy go upstairs!" Greta said.

"No.." Sidon said.
"She already seen us..now its only right we teach her what's going on." He said to Greta.

Greta was confused on what he meant by that so she lifted herself off of him and moved to sit next to him.

"Come here, emmy." Sidon said.

Emmy walked over towards him and smiled.

"Yes daddy?" She asked.

He pulled her gown off revealing her young body.

"I'm gonna teach you, what it means to be a woman." Sidon said before he started to rub on her vagina. She climbed on top of him and slid down on his cock. She started to bounce slowly, moaning loudly. He kept fucking her until she came all over his cock.

"Ahhh daddy! What is that?" She said as she looked down at His cum covered cock.

"It's your cum sweetie!" He said.

"Did it feel good?!" He asked her.

"Yes!" Emmy said. She got up and blood was dripping down her leg. She walked up into the shower to wash and clean herself. She lost her virginity at nine Years old.

After a while, Emmy constantly kept having sex with her father. Over and over and over. And Sidon and Greta had less sex, the more he had it with Emmy. Emmy was in love with her father. Of course she loved him cause he was her father, but this was a different type of love. One night, emmy got dressed into a nice red dress, she did her makeup and curled her blonde hair. She walked to her father as he was sitting at the dining room table.

"Hi daddy. " Emmy said

"Hey babygirl." He said back to her.

"Am I too young to have a boyfriend.?" She asked him.

"Well, you're nine, so yes, you are." He said back.

"What if you were my boyfriend?" She asked him.

He thought that was weird that she wanted her first boyfriend at nine, and that she wanted it to be her father.

"I can't be your boyfriend sweetie, I'm your dad." Sidon said.

Emmy had looked sad.

"No baby don't be sad. Daddy can make it all better.

He sat her on top of the table and ate her out until she came all over his face. he licked it up and kissed her lips.

" no boy is ever gonna love you like daddy, okay. And no boy can make you feel good like me." He said to Emmy.

"I know daddy, you say that all the time." She licked His cum covered lips.

Greta has heard their conversation. It sparked a bit of jealously In her. She was okay with the sex between them but the fact that they we're building a lover type of relationship, bothered her. The next day while the Kids were at school, Greta was cooking breakfast. She decided now was the perfect time to tell Sidon how she felt. He was sitting at the table while she cooked.

"Sidon." Greta called out to him.

"Yes? What's up?" He asked

"I wanted to talk to you about Emmy." Greta said..

"What about her?" Sidon asked.

"I feel like you're in love with Her, she's only nine Sidon." Greta said.

"Wait what?! I mean yeah i love her shes my daughter. But love in that way? Never." Sidon said.

"Yeah you and I both know she's in love with you. She's a cat, Sidon. She's gonna snap when she gets old enough and realizes you dont love her back. I can feel it. And I know because I was like this over a boy once." Greta said.

After the conversation was over, sidon realized Greta could be right. So he was gonna back off Emmy.

The next morning Sidon was sitting on the couch reading the news paper. A screamed was heard from the bathroom. It was emmy screaming. She ran downstairs to her father.

"Daddy?!" Emmy said.

"Emmy?!" Sidon said.

Emmy was now a teenager. About 17 years old. She had long black hair now. Her boobs were large and so was her ass. Her hips curvy too. She had a body like her mother and moved slow and sexy just like a cat would. Sidon looked her up and down in amazement.

 Sidon looked her up and down in amazement

"Wow Emmy you look amazing.." Sidon said.

"Thank you daddy." She smirked , twirling her finger in her hair. She then walked back up to her room. Sidom walked upstairs and noticed Esmee and Scarlet were older too.

 Sidom walked upstairs and noticed Esmee and Scarlet were older too

Esmee was the more sophisticated daughter. Scarlet and Emmy had more of an exotic, sexy look.