Part 22

Dedicating this Chapter to _Sayari_ Happy B'day Gurl and I am Sorry for this Late wishes 🙈

and Dedicating this chapter to chibixcheeks For Writing Amzing Books on RiKara Marriage Contract Being my Favorite and Thank you for Giving in to my demands LOL 🙈

Chapter 22

"You are Not Coming to India as I am Not Gonna Observe for Him , So In the Pretext of this ceremony Don't you Come to See me as an excuse-- !" Shivaay yells over the phone to the other person who is online with him .

Frustrated That The Other Person is not giving into his demands He cuts the call and throws it on the bed . Gauri Stops by his Door contemplating whether to go in or not . Shivaay turns around to leave the room but seeing Gauri there with a nervous look His lips hooks up in a smile .

"Come in Lady!" Shivaay calls her out showing his thirty two teeth .

Gauri walks in standing right in front of her She says "You are Not Here For any Close-up Ad I guess ? , So Could You please shut that up - Because One Cannot See something so eerie for a Long-time ! "

Shivaay narrows his brows and Shuts his mouth irritated and Looks at her intently.. Seeing a nervous smile trying to break through her ..His grin widens as he assumes She is Here to see him.

Taking Her hand is his Shivaay Keeps her hand over her heart " This will speed up when you see the person You like ! , It would start beating faster ! Flutter Like Butterfly wings , Do you Feel it Now? " He Finishes With a wider goofy grin itched on his face .

Gauri's mind drifts to Him He had been the Only One Who could make her heart flutter , "Am I Falling for Him?" She questions herself , "No Gauri You are not it is just attraction , att-ra-ction !" Her brain interjects emphasizing, "Yes you are!" The Heart says frowning at the brain .

"Gauri where are you lost?" Shivaay taps her shoulder breaking her daze .

"Aah No nothing .. ! " She says quickly trying to stop her loud "Lub-dobs" of her Heart , She strokes it slowly While Shivaay Looks at her Confused .

"Is it speeding up seeing me?" Shivaay asks her thrilled jumping on his toes ,

"No!" She tells him scrunching her nose and continues tying her hands across her chest " I Do not Feel anything around you ! " She tells sternly Her lips curve up as She continues while her heart paints His Picture While She says " It would Flutter Only When I am With the Person I Like!"

Shivaay looks at her irritated not Liking the way She saying it in a dreamy way , She was saying as if She had One But He Knew She did not at least not yet -- . Faking his smile he takes her hand and Keeps over his heart .

"Can You Feel My Heart Banging loudly? That Feeling here ? "

"It feels a bit irregular, Have you got arrhythmia?" Gauri asks back Faking her concern

Shivaay glares at her as She pulls her hand back . The Nerve of this Woman! He clenches irritated .

"Shivaay ..Ermm ..I ..am ..Here." She fumbles with words ..oh god why am I stuttering? Her mind ponders.

" The..Memorial.. Are you going to attend Your Father's Memorial?" She blurts it out .

"No I am Not Gonna Observe !" Shivaay replies pissed That She is here in the first place for something else .