funeral

Grayson's p.o.v

  *one months later*

  I haven't ate in days, I haven't slept in days, I haven't came out of my room. I haven't went to school, Ethan's death really got to me.
  I cried and screamed, I pulled my hair in stress and agony. I couldn't except the thought that he was gone. I never told him that I love him. He never will, I sobbed loudly and felt a hole in my heart.

  I punched the wall leaving a hole in, I looked down at my hand and blood came down my knuckles,  I didn't care. I just wanted to be with Ethan again, tomorrow was his funeral and I don't know how I was gonna take it.
  I suddenly cried so much that no more tears were left. I wiped the remaining tears that were on my cheeks and laid down on my bed. I felt numb, I couldn't feel anything anymore. I looked up at the ceiling and then closed my eyes, letting sleep take over my body.

----

  I woke up, I looked at my clock on the wall.

  9:12am

  I sighed and got out of bed, I walked to my closet. I looked through all the clothes that were in there. Then I remembered..

Today is Ethan's funeral

  I frowned and walked downstairs, my mom and dad were on the table eating breakfast.
  I looked down and sighed, my mom looked up and me and frowned.

  "Honey, you have two more hours until the funeral" She states and I nodded.

  I walked back upstairs and looked through my closet again. I looked for my black suit, I found it and grabbed it. I walked to my bathroom and set my clothes down on the counter. I slipped off my clothes and sighed, I turned on the water, it didn't matter if it was cool or hot. It didn't match the emotional pain.

  I stepped in and let the water hit my face, I relaxed a little at the touch. I washed my body and did my stuff.

  A few minutes later I got out, I wrapped a towel around my waist and got ready. I put on the suit, I brushed my teeth and did my hair.
  I walked downstairs and looked at the clock. It was 10:57, just 30 more minutes to get tickets the funeral.
  My parents were ready, they smiled sadly at me. I looked down, they sighed, my dad grabbed the keys and got in out new car.

  I sat in the back and looked out the window. My dad started the car and drove off, it was quiet the whole ride.

  We got to the cemetery, I got out of the car and looked around. Graves everywhere, technically dead people everywhere but they were just under the ground.

  This guy brought us to a graveyard, it read

'Ethan Grant Dolan'
  I felt a tear slip down my eye, I wiped it away quickly. Three men brought his casket, my legs suddenly felt week when I seen his body. I gulped hard, I looked around me, my family and some friends we're already in tears.

  They set him down, a priest came and stood on a small stand. I didn't pay much attention to him though, I just stared at Ethan, he didn't look like himself anymore. I know they put some makeup on him because they always do that.

  I felt more tears come down, I didn't care, I just wanted Ethan to be alive.
  They started calling up people to give him flowers and stuff. I was the first to come up, I placed my white roses down. I looked down at him and more tears came down. I felt my legs getting weak, I breathed in and then out.

  "I love you Ethan, I know you can't hear me but I do..I love you more than I should, goodbye.." I whispered

   I walked back and sat down on the chair, people walked up and said there things to him.

-----

  When we got back home I ran straight to my room and cried, I couldn't do this anymore.
  I went to the restroom and looked through the cabinets, I found a small blade.
  I sat down on the toilet and let tears slip down my cheeks. I placed the cold hard blade against my wrist, sending shivers down my spine.

  I dragged the blade across my wrist, making several cuts, but it wasn't doing enough. I sighed for it was no use, I grabbed a rag and put water on it. I placed it over my wrist and washed my blood away.

  I walked out and looked for a long sleeve shirt, I found a black one and quickly put it on.

  Ethan, I know your up there watching me, from heaven. I want you to be here with me again, why did you have to leave so soon? You don't know how much I'm dying, how much I miss you. I want to be with you, I love you.

______

Sad...
Yeah, I feel had for Gray..