Light Show 2.0

"How is this possible,"Barry asked as they circled each other.

"Last year when you ran back in time to save your mom. You created me to help you beat zoom."

Barry thought back to the time remnant he was sure he had died.

"You died."

"I was dead...until you created Flashpoint and screwed everything up. The team shamed me because I wasn't you,"The remnant said,"Not entirely,"Barry noticed the scars on his face.

"No, the team wouldn't do that."

"Oh but they did. And Caitlin, she looked at me like I disgusted her. I loved her and, well she hated me,"Barry could see the pain written all over his face. This man was broken.

"This is why Frost is so gun hold on standing by you. Listen Barry-."

"That's not my name, not anymore. My name is Savitar."

"Savitar,"Barry grinned,"You don't have to do this."

"Yes I do Flash. If I don't do this then I'll die. Brought into this world by you just to suffer,"Savitar trailed off shakily.

"Then let us help you man."

"Just like your letting Kol help you. You know he's just going to turn on your right. He supposedly has everything he needs but somehow he still can't seem to cross over."

Barry analyzed Savitar's words,"He's gonna get us all killed."

-

"Where is Winter,"Frost questioned.

Kol smirked,"Oh I wouldn't worry about her anymore. She watched him closely something was off about this whole thing. Where are Barry and Savitar.

"They've been gone way to long I'm going after them."

"What Frost no."

"Don't tell me it's dangerous. I was held up in a warehouse with that man for nearly a month. He's not a bad guy he's just needs a little direction."

She started towards where she had last seen them. Hopefully she makes it in time.

-

"Why are you acting like you know something I don't. What is Kol planning."

"I don't know yet, but I will. If you let me complete the transition."

"I can't risk trusting someone like you. You said we betrayed you. How do I know you won't do everything in your power to hurt us. I can't let you hurt innocent people."

Savitar growled,"Well then I guess you and I have nothing more to talk about."

Barry started to charge him but Frost suddenly jumped out in front of him. "Don't hurt him,"she yelled.

"Frost I'm sorry but we can't trust him."

"I know his heart Barry. He isn't going to hurt anybody. You have to let him transition."

"Don't let your feelings cloud your judgement,"Barry muttered.

"I'm telling you the truth,"she decided to ignore the statement,"we have bigger fish to fry."

"Why do you say that?"

"I think Kol is going to do something really bad this time."

✌️-Royalty.