Blabber Mouth

Giselle Pov

"Hey! No littering in the hallway!" I scolded at the jocks who flinch over at my yell as they picked up their trash and threw it away.

"Geez, Giselle you don't have to be so loud." One said.

"Yeah, we understand not-"

"I'm afraid I have to since the three of you boys have the nerve to liter without a care. 2 months it has been happening and here we go again!" I scolded as they backed away slowly.

"S-Sorry Giselle." They apologized.

"If I catch you again then i'll have to sentence you three off the track for 3 months." They're eyes widen as they nodded in understanding before running off in fear.

"You sure do take everything seriously." I heard my best friend Jacob said. 

"Well, someone has to follow the school policy seriously and that's me." I said in a very proud tone.

"Anyway, I am on the way to principles office to get something that Mr. Fluke told me. See you at lunch." Jacob said as I waved back to him. 

"You too." I waved back.

I was now patrolling the halls since it is my responsibility to retrieve all students who have a pass or if they are assisting any help at any kind. I have to head to class at around 4 minutes and its not that long. When I turn around the next corner I bumped into someone and fell on my butt as I growled.

"Hey! Watch where you're going." I said.

"What are you yelling about?" A boys voice asked annoyed.