(1)

Jimin's POV 💋🌹😻

It was boring day, I was walking to my apartment from my college campus. And I have to tell you this, I have a job that I really fucking hate (A/N: JIMIN NO SWEARING, sorry, I'm leaving now, bye). But it pays good money. I work at the most famous club, Min Club, and I am one of the most famous dancers (strippers) and OH! I also forgot, HI! My name is Jimin, Park Jimin. I from Soul, South Korea. But all the horny bastard that go to the club call by my stage
name, Kitten. But anyways by the time I got home, I basically just threw my bag on the floor and went straight(A/N:Ha no your not Jimin, Sorry Please the continue) to the fridge, and grab my favorite drink, strawberry milk (A/N: omg I fucking love strawberry milk.) and then I went to my room and started to study for my history test (A/N: Ha NERD! Ok I'm done, ok maybe not 😏, anyways bye) During when I was trying to study, I felt really fucking tired, then everything started to get dark and without realizing, I fell asleep.

  TIME SKIP TO 10:00pm
When I woke, the first thing I look at was the time, 10:00. SHIT I'm going to be late AGAIN!!I got out of bed and TRIPPED, ON NOTHING! (A/N: 🤣 Normal Jimin.) I quickly got up and ran to my closet, to get my slut ass stripper clothes, and ran to my car and drove off to the club. It likely two hours away from where I live, so I'm trying my best to get to the club.

     TIME SKIP. Because       bitch I'm to lazy.

When I arrived. Jin, the manager, also one of my best friends, others call him by his stage named Goddess. He stood there, looking at me.
H-hey J-Jin-." I said nervously, "Shut it Jimin, I told you to be here at 11:00, you're a hour late Jimin, AGAIN!" Jin yelled, while I just looked down. I looked back up when I heard him sigh. "You that I can never stay mad at you, go get dress." Jin said, and I ran to dressing room, almost tripping. (A/N: Sorry I had to add that, I think it adorable when he does that. Oh and this Jimin and Jin's outfit look like.)
Jimin's outfit:

) Jimin's outfit:

Jin's outfit:

Jin's outfit:

Jin's POV🤤😇🙏

Jin's POV🤤😇🙏

I chuckled, when Jimin almost tripped, "What a adorable kitten." I mumbled. Just when I was about to go to the bar, all the workers started running to the back, I was confused, so I asked one of the workers at was running. "Excuse me, but why is everyone running to the back?" I said confused.  Then I heard a gun shot from the entrance and screams. Everyone ducked covering their heads with their arms. I looked and what I saw was something that I couldn't even believe, THE DEADLY MAFIA, MIN YOONGI!!!! Their shooting all the customers and taking the workers and dancers pulling them, by their hair and throwing them in the back of their van. I ran in the back, to Jimin's dressing room, making sure he okay. He sat there in the corner with Taehyung, he also our best friend and he also works here, his stage name is Princess, they were hugging each other , "Jiminie, Taehyung, its okay, I'm here." I said in a calm voice. They look up at me with red eyes. And hugged me. (A/N: Aye Jin let me hugged them too. 😭😭) Just in that moment the door swigged opened, showing Yoongi,
Namjoon and Jungkook, Yoongi sidekicks, also his childhood friends. They smirked and lick their lips, "well well, look what we have here boys." Yoongi said, while looking straight at Jimin, I pushed them behind me.

Taehyung's POV💋💄👸

I hid my face behind Jin, look up from behind and look straight at Jungkook. He look at me with hungry eyes. He walked forward, moving toward us. Jin moved backed. He was trying to grabbed me, but Jin didn't let that happen. Jin kicked him in his stomach, Jungkook groaned, and stood back up, charging at Jin. He grabbed his hair, pulling him and threw him to Namjoon. I grabbed Jimin, when he threw Jin away.

Jimin's POV 💋🌹😻
Just when Jungkook threw Jin, Taehyung hugged me. Just in the moment when I was bout to hug him back, Jungkook grab Taehyung's ankles, pulled him towards him. Jungkook put Taehyung over his shoulder, Namjoon had Jin over his shoulder also. "You boys can go now." Yoongi said, not even look at them, he just look straight at me. "I will take of him." Yoongi said, with a smirk. In that Jungkook and Namjoon back to the van, with Taehyung and Jin. While Yoongi started to close the door. I moved more back into the corner, when he stepped forward. "It's ok, Kitten, I won't hurt, I will never hurt you."

🌹❤️💋🌹❤️💋🌹❤️💋💋🌹
This is terrible, I have school and I was tired the whole day, so I'm just going to end it there. Oh and this is Taehyung's outfit:

If you don't remember, or even know what I'm talking about

If you don't remember, or even know what I'm talking about. Anyways if you remember Taehyung as Snow White for Halloween, than you know why I pick this kind of outfit for him.
💋🌹❤️💋🌹🌹❤️💋💋❤️❤️