Chapter 4 (short)

Timeskip

After the raiding game was told to be in a mater of days so Rias wanted us to go to a mountain that she had a building that we would stay at while we train.

Issei pov

As we were walking to this place Rias told us about and we were on a hill and I was carrying a backpack that was starting to get pretty heavy.

Issei: How much longer till we get there.

Rias: Quite your whining we are almost there.

After that we continued walking when Koneko walked by me carrying a bag 10x the size of mine.

Issei: Oh come on.

I then look like over the forest and see (Y/N) carrying an entire house in his claws as he flys past.

Issei: Now what the hell?!?!?!

Timeskip

(Y/N) pov

After everyone was done packing they all came outside and talked about how they would spit up to train while I got pared up with Issei to my misfortune.

When we split up I am with Issei and Asia so she can translate what I say (from now on when the reader talks it will be in the sounds Songbird talks but it will be Asia saying it) when we got a good distance away from everyone we began the training.

(Y/N): Ok Issei first thing we are going to do is train your durability.

After that we started to spare with me landing many hits on him with me not being hit once. After a while I flew up to the sky and dove straight down into the ground trying to aim at Issei but just missed him and sending him flying into a tree. Then Asia went over  to him and healed his injuries before we continued for a little longer before going back to everyone else.

Timeskip

As the days passed and everyone improved everyone improved in their skills and then the day of the raiding game came.

(A/N):  Hello everyone sorry this is a short chapter. I just couldn't think of the scenes for this but the next chapter will be longer and will be all about the raiding game. I am also developing two other stories that I am working on and when I post one that has a vote at the beginning please vote on it so I can begin with it. Well that's all I needed to say so bye.