just for the setting

Shattered_Spirit
**This is gonna be a modern thing cuz I can and it's just easier-**
Lance and Keith- I'm Lancey Lance

--Lance circled the bed like a hawk, taking in his time and effort. He'd managed to get Keith strapped to the bed, bound with leather cuffs. He felt a broad smile on his face and laughed as he watched Keith struggle. "Aw..." He teased. "It won't be as fun if you continue to struggle." He sat on the bed next to Keith's quivering body and grazed his fingers along the other male's back, sending a cascade-like shudder through his body.

--Keith mumbled against his ball gag. Sending inaudible curses to Lance. Lance.. what an addictively unpleasant human.. He glared at Lance from his unfortunate position. This was the first time they had ever done anything like this. And Lance went the full distance. Keith pulled against his handcuffs. "Aw... It won't be as fun if you continue to struggle." Keith felt the bed sink on his right side, soon feeling Lance's fingers dance along his skin, sending a pleasant shudder through his body.

==============================

**still modern--**

--Shiro didn't know what else to do with his masterpiece. She was so helplessly bound to the bed. It was quite cute. He hummed her name out and gripped her thighs. "So sexy.." He bit into her shoulder and welcomed the taste of blood into his mouth. "So cute..~" he sang into her ear.