❝아무쪼록❞

❝𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖❞

❝𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖❞

lowercase intended.

-🌹-

jisung was scared. he had heard shouts coming from downstairs as well as a loud bang. he went to the door of his room and opened it a little to get a glimpse of what was happening.

he saw hanbin with a gun in his hand and blood all over him. he looked to the floor and saw a man, pleading for hanbin to stop. he noticed it was one of the men that worked for hanbin.

he opened the door wider in an attempt to get a better look but, of course, the door made a loud noise. it got hanbin's attention causing him to look over at the scared boy.

he shot the guy one last time without looking and made his way to jisung. jisung panicked and immediately closed the door. he managed to do it until hanbin shot at the door. it got jisung in the leg causing him to fall.

he screamed in agony feeling intense pain. he held onto the spot that was bleeding out and cried as he heard the door open with footsteps getting closer to him.

he looked up as his ears fell, looking up at hanbin with tears in his eyes.

"h-hanbin."
he said in a weak voice.

"why did you look?"
hanbin said kneeling down to jisung's level. he put his bloody hand on his cheek caressing it, smearing the blood all over his face.

"i-i was s-scared."
jisung cried as he felt hanbin's cold hand on his cheek.

"well, curiosity did kill the cat."
hanbin pulled out a pocket knife and put it to jisung's thigh while smirking. he pierced the skin with it looking at the poor boy in the eyes while smiling.

jisung cried and screamed, pleading for it to stop, but it never did.

once he felt that the pain wasn't as intense, he looked up to see hanbin staring down at him, grinning evilly.

"goodbye~!"
hanbin said in a sing song voice as he waved then turned his back to walk away. he ran the knife along the wall, a line of blood appearing on it.

then, jisung heard the door slam shut.

jisung sat there loosing blood and crying. he said his last few words until he passed out.

"help me."

"please."

"please."

-🥀-

Resurrection brought it back though.