@MidnightX14

Me: Jesus Yuki whyyyyy, fine I'll do it only because your my little cinnamon roll of a sis

Yuki: yay! *hugs*

Me: *hugs back*

*the next day*

*Calling Tsuyu* riiiiing riiiiing

Tsuyu: *laying down on her bed, with nothing to do until Tokoyami- calls*

Tsuyu: *Picks up her cellphone and answers*
H-hey Tokoyami- *ribbits nervously*

Narrator: It's obvious Tsuyu like him but since Tokoyami doesn't show his emotions much she couldn't tell if he like her back.

Me: Hey Tsu I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park with me?

Tsuyu: I'd love too Tokoyami-

Me: Great! Come at 3:25 and meet me near the gazebo at the big tree

Tsuyu: okay, ribbit

Me: cya then. *hAngs up*

*At the park sitting at a tree with Tsu*

Me: *I could hear rustling in the bushes near us but it was probably a rabbit or something

Me: *I could hear rustling in the bushes near us but it was probably a rabbit or something.*

Yuki: *hiding in a bush* Hehe they'll never know I took a picture once the moment comes!

Me: Hey Tsu

Tsuyu: yes Tokoya- *i was cut off by lips/beak (idk) pressing against my lips and I hear a click and a couple giggles from the distance I dhave don't want this moment to end but he released quickly with a huge blush on his face mixed with an angry expression*

Tokoyami pov

Me: as soon as she turned to look my direction I did it, I planted my beak/lips (idk) against her lips and we kissed, she didn't pull back or resist but I pulled back and heard two things. A *click* and giggling coming from that bush, I knew that giggling and it was Yuki's, I had a mixed expression of flustered and anger.

Yuki pov

Yuki: I snapped the photo as soon as big brother did it and I started to crawl away through the bushes until the back of my shirt was grabbed, I looked back and it was Big brother Tokoyami with a angry expression on his face.

Yuki: I started to run as he chased me in circles screaming "get back here!" Or "delete that" and Tsuyu was just staring at the both of us looking very confused with a blush still on her face from the kiss, I eventually ran out of breath and dark shadow grabbed me by the collar and dragged me to Tsu, As big brother explained it all, also telling her that he like her, he found out she liked him back and they became boyfriend and girlfriend. As for me I was grounded for a day but Big brother still framed the picture I took.

Yuki: I'd say today was worth it!