Chapter 62 allies

Nathalia's POV

"Shit shit shit!! How dare that bitch slap my beautiful face!!"

Hindi ko alam kong matatawa o maawa ako ngayun kay Luna. Kanina pa kasi ito nagrereklamo tungkol sa namamaga niyang mukha. Nasampal kasi ito ng isang dark witch na abo na ngayun. Actually okay na naman yung mukha niya Alaska already healed it. Ewan ko kung bakit nag rereklamo pa rin siya

Andito kami ngayun sa dorm ng mga lalaki. Simula ng may sumusugod dito na Dark Magireans dito na kami natutulog mas mapoprotektahan kasi namin ang isat isa kung sama sama kaming lahat. And ilang araw na rin at wala pang sumusugod ulit na Dark magireans dito

Naging close na rin naman kami nina Luna kahit minsan andun pa rin yung pagiging bitch niya. Hindi na yata yun mawawala sa sistema niya. Well shes not Luna if she's not a bitch I guess.

"Dont worry girl youre still maganda pa naman. And Alaska healed it already there's nothing to worry about?"Yeunirah

Well totoo naman. Wala ng bakas ng sampal sa mukha nito.

"Nothing to worry?? NOTHING TO WORRY??!! That lowly bitch just touch my face Yeunirah and if Ara knew about this Im doomed Yeunirah Im doomed!!"

Natatakot niyang saad na para bang ayaw niya talagang mahawakan ng kahit sino ang mukha niya dahil lagot siya kay Ara. But wait-- ano namang kinalaman dito ni Ara??

Lumaki naman ang mata ng dalawa Yeunirah and Patricia. Ooookay!! Whats happening?

"T-teka anong your doomed Luna and ano namang kinalamam ni Ar--I mean Cassiopeia dito?" Naguguluhang tanong ni Althea

"Pfffft~~ hahahaha you really are doomed" sabay na saad and tawa ng dalawa.

"Funny! Shit!!" Galit na saad ni Luna sabay alis papuntang kwarto niya

"Pffft~"

"Okay what was that?" Tanong ko na.

"Oh sorry you're highnesses its just that pffft~ we really cant imagine Luna's face if Ara will know about this"

"What do you mean?"Icea

"When we were in Aras place pa kasi she and Ara made a deal. We always do that kapag were having our bonding.Palagi kaming gumagawa ng deal. And she made a deal with her. If a dark magireans  touches Luna's face Ara wins. And god knows how we hate Ara if she wins she's a total bitch!.One time when I lose with her. I became a lizard for one week and I hate lizards!! "

"Lucky you,you just became a lizard..while me i need to eat chocolates and other sweet foods for one month.. And I gained 5 kilos after that and that's worse. Buti na lang she gave me a spell to bring back my normal weight."

Masayang-masaya talaga sila habang kinukwento iyon? Im jealous. That should be us..not them.

"And oh oh!! The most exciting part when Ara lose remember that?"

"Oh yeah hahhaa!! Shes really cute that time hahaha"

"Why what happened?"na cucurios na tanong sa kanila ni Area.

"We made her a living doll for one week and oh my ghad!! Shes so cute!! Hahaha she really hate it cause shes not a doll naman daw kasi. We dressed her like a barbie, kami pa nga nag papaligo sa kaniya and she fucking hate it  hahaha well its our chance na we always want to take a bath with her but she always declined our invitation so we grab the opportunity na rin nung time na yun" they happily said.

"You three are lucky!"

Yeah they're so lucky!!

"Ah...dont worry we know Ara loves you she still treat you as her friends you know. And we know she badly want to help and be with us here but she can't"

"Why?"

"She has a bigger responsibility now. And were sorry if we can't tell you what is it but trust us she badly want to be with you...she..just..cant"

"Why--"

"Royalties.Quadrangle.Now!!"

Napatingin kami sa isat-isa when Head master telepath us.

Anong problema?? May sumugod na naman ba?

Agad agad kaming ang teleport sa quadrangle.

Doon namin naabutan si HM kasama ang ibang professors and students.
And who are they??  Meron kasing groups of magireans sa harap ni HM yes groups kasi madami sila about 6 groups I think.

"HM" tawag dito ni Fire.

"Who are you?"Icea Asked.

"Royalties" bigay galang nila sa amin. Are they our new Allies. But theyre not familiar to me.

"Who are you?"

"Oh Were sorry for not introducing our self highnesses. I am Arkia from hunter tribe"

Hunter tribe??....no way!!

Hunter tribe are known for being an  introvert tribe. What are they doing here.

"Callius from rebel tribe"

Woah!! Rebel tribe..the tribe of all rebellious light magireans.

"Pheonixia from Pheonix Clan"

Pheonix clan I thought its just a legend?

"Lightania Queen of Pixie Clan"

Woah?? So this is the queen of pixies.. unlike other pixies shes in a human size.

"Sēula queen of soul eater from spirit clan"

"Im Alicia from Dragon clan!"

What the f?? Dragon clan?? Its existing??

Dumako namana ng mata ko sa susunod na babaeng magpapakilala. And oh ehm ghe!! Shes so beatiful

"Elvina queen of elves from elven clan"
Thats what explain her ears. Shes a freaking elf!!.

Callius is the only male leader na nagpakilala and andito.

"And we are here to form an ally"

"What makes you change your minds? I thought--"

"Well  Clinton we cant say no to Princess Cassiopeia" saad naman ni Pheonixia

"Cassiopiea??" Tanong ni Luna.

"Yes Princess Cassiopeia she went to us saying we need to help you win this war and can you believe it he freakin blackmailed me saying she will end the  existence of rebels if we wont help you!.tsk" Callius.

Cassiopeia did this?? She sent this allies to us. Hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti dahil sa nalaman ko. She's still our Cassiopeia our loving Cassiopeia.

I watch everyone's expression.happiness and hope are written all over their faces.Happiness cause we never thought that Cassiopiea will help us kasi nga galit siya sa amin and she said na iyon na ang huling tulong na ibibigay niya sa amin but it turns out its not. Hope kasi malaki na ang posibilidad that we will win this war. By the help of them our new allies.

And thanks to Cassiopeia.

************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos!!

Ps:Wala akong maisip na pwede maging ally nila kaya kahit ano na lang naisip ko...pasensiya na.