Jack Dreamer

The "Leader" of the group, Jack sacrificed himself to defeat Herobrine, but was reborn by Notch

17 years old, with messy black hair.  His signature outfit is a black jacket over a silver t-shirt and dark blue jeans with dark brown sneakers.  His signature armor is Ender Defender, or his obsidian variant of said armor.

  His signature armor is Ender Defender, or his obsidian variant of said armor

This is his armor XD

Jack is one of four that can hold The Hero's Blade (also known as the Blade of Creation).  The other three are Notch, Herobrine, and Steve.

Backstory: Jack was a happy child until he hit 6.  Herobrine himself attacked his hometown and killed his parents and almost killed Cole, as well as Tina's parents and everyone else in the village.  Jake went missing and Jack and Tina were left alone.

Jack and Tina met Riley at 16, surviving the Witherstorm together and becoming great friends.

They then met Arielle, with the little boy Edward she'd found.  They stuck together in the alley until they got permission to build a home.

With the four of them, they found Jake, who proceeded to join the group, then Addie, then Stone, then finally Jay.  The eight of them stuck together, often meeting up with Riley or Nafari and their friends until the story unfolded...