Chapter Seven (NSFW)

Freezing in his spot, Kylo panted as he held his lightsaber high, the man before him eyeing him in fear. "It is the Sith!" He shouted. "The killer of your queen!"

"NO!" Kylo shouted, just about to slam his lightsaber down, but you sprinted over and slid in between. "Move." He snarled but you shook your head.

"This is not the way to do it." You spoke as the crowd bellow murmured. "You know it is not, Kylo."

"He kidnapped you. Left you in the snow to freeze to death. Believed you would die in my hands!" He raised his voice. "He wrongly took your kingdom from you!"

"I know. I know. But you are better than this. You know you are," you nodded, eyebrows scrunched up as you reached out to him. "You are not the man you once were. Murder is not the way. He does not deserve death."

"He deserves pain!" Kylo spat but you sighed.

"He deserves punishment," you calmly spoke, reaching up and carefully taking his weapon from him, deactivating it and holding it. "He will be punished."

"You are a foolish queen!" The man behind you spat. "You will ruin this kingdom! This planet! If he will not kill you, then I will!" Just about to reach for you, Kylo instantly pushed you to a side before capturing the man in his hold, pressing him against the railing and gripping his throat. "Do it. Kill me! You are no man! You are a monster! You still want to kill her, it is in you! Your instincts! You are a Sith, a blood thirsty murderer and you are craving her blood on your hands!"

"Kylo..." You softly spoke from behind, as his chest heaved, looking into the man's eyes as his grip tightened around his throat. "Remember how you vowed to protect me? How you never dared to harm me? How you are trying to become better... That you put yourself into exile believing it was what you deserved, to be alone with yourself, to suffer... But, it was in you to keep me safe...

"You wanted nothing more than to make sure I got back my throne. And, you did. You did and you kept me safe." You continued. "And, when we danced yesterday... when you told me you loved me..." Hearing your kidnapper scoff, you ignored him. "You love me and I love you. If you truly love me, you would not kill him."

Taking in a deep breath, Kylo's grip slowly loosened before he fully let go, taking a small step back as you walked over and gently pulled him back. "What will we do with him..." He lowly spoke as he now stood behind you.

"I have an idea." You said, looking at your kidnapper as he rubbed his neck, glaring up at you. Then, your eyes trailed to his hand, eyeing the crown. "I believe that is mine." You grinned, snatching the crown back and placing it on your head. "You have committed murder and treason, you kidnapped the queen, nearly left her to die, manipulated and imprisoned my people. Lied and spread rumors. As your punishment... I leave my righthand in charge of that."

"Your righthand? You have no righthand. All your guards are either dead or held prisoner—"

"You must be foolish to think I would not free them before finding you." You crossed your arms. "And I have appointed Kylo Ren as my righthand."

"Kylo Ren?!" He gasped as Kylo instantly looked over at you. "The Sith?! He has no authority! He has no right to be a part of this kingdom! He—"

Waving your hand in the air, four of your previous guards walked in and surrounded him. "I believe you have no authority or right to speak to your queen that way," you grinned, watching one of your guards latch onto him as another placed binders on his wrists. "Take him to the holding cells, I will make sure his punishment is soon placed."

"Yes, my queen." The four spoke before pulling the man along.

"I—" Before he could speak, the man choked on his words, coughing and gasping for air.