Chapter 7- New York City

A/N: Guess who finally updated this?

You, John and his trio jumped of the moving cart and ran into a little cluster of trees that were nearby. "I'll have 'lie low' for a while," you said, "But how?"

"You could stay with Eliza and Alex..." John's face slightly twitched as he said "Alex", but he didn't seem to notice. "They had their wedding the day after you were kidnapped" His voice broke and he looked down. It suddenly hit me. it all amde sense. John like Alex... a lot. You ran over to him and wrapped your arms tightly around him. The others followed. His tanned face was stained wioth tears when the five of you finally pulled apart. His hand swipped past his hazel coloured eyes, "Thank you Y/N. you definately had a better reaction then when I told me parents. My father immediately disowned me."

"Oh..."

"No, don't worry. I learnt how to deal with it, and I had amazing friends who supported me," His eyes turned up to something behind you, "Speaking of which..." You looked back and saw a group of three young men walking toward your small crowd.

"Hey Laurens!" An extremely tall man yelled from across the field. The band of men ran towards you. "Rescuing slaves agin I see?" Hamilton laughed as John looked back at you and the slaves.

"Two, and one almost, to the king." You looked down at your feet. He turned to you then back to Hamilton, "Actually, this one saved herself."

"Really?"

"Yeah..." you said shyly.

"You're gonna have to tell us about it, but first the nessecities. A place to stay, and a drink!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A hairpin? Seriously?"

"That's what I said!"

The sound of 7 glasses simultaneously hitting the bench made you jolt up. You were very wary as this was the first place you encountered George. Laffeytte noticed your unease and placed his large hand on your shaking back, "Don't worry mon ami, although Mulligan and I do not know you so well, we will fight for you and keep you safe."

"Thanks."

You looked over at Laurens who was sitting by Sarah, Mary and Hamilton chatting away. The group stood up and walked over to you and the small conregation surrounding you, "So we've made arrangements," John began, "The girls will stay with Alex and Eliza," Mary and Sarah's faces lit up, " And Y/N will stay with me... if that's alright with her..."

You chuckled and gave a smile, "That's fine by me." You rose and walked out with him, The girls and Hamilton following closely behind.

Your paranoia forced your eyes toward the side of the bar door. There a figure in a dark cloak stood. You looked again and it was gone. It sent shivers up your spine. 

After walking in the dark for a while, making sure you were close to the group, you eased up a bit, not worrying about any threats. Which made you more vunrable. You felt a strong pull on your arm from the dark as you were yanked into the darkness. The cloaked figure had a thick, muscular arm wrapped around your quaking one. It handed you a single piece of parchment, "Show no one this note" it's deep voice rattled your insides. It threw your body violently back into the light of the group. 

"What the heck just happened?!" John quickly helped you off the path. 

"I...I... tripped over a loose stone..." you stuttered, "Let's just hurry home." 

The girls split off with Hamilton and Eliza while you walked with John.

When you arrived at his small house in the dark hours of the night, he showed you to the spare room, "I'm only next door, if you need anything, I'm not a very heavy sleeper." He handed you a small lantern. 

You climbed into the small bed, your body finally realising how little sleep you accquired in the past few days. You pulled out the piece of parchment you hid from the other and finally read the words:

Dearest Y/N,

You'll be back.

Because when push comes to shove, I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love...

"Oh My Lord...." Your eyes filled with pure, chilling fear.

A/N: So I finally updated, and hopefully will be on my other books soon. So..... did you like it? I don't really know how my writing skills have diteriated or grown over time... oh well. I'll only probably write 10 chapters for this book so be prepared for a shocking final chapter soon. In the comments suggest ideas for other stories or how to grow current ones. Thanks so much you guys for sticking with me through my wayy to long break.