teacher

ana was sick and tired of the boy behind her in class constantly harassing her. wether it be pulling on her hair or clothes, stealing her things, grabbing at her, or whispering at her she just couldn't take it anymore. so one day ana decided to retaliate. she was sitting in her seat trying to finish her homework when she felt jonathan behind her try to grab her ass, so she stood up in front of everyone and took everything off his desk in one clean swipe. "ANA CARTER!" yelled mrs.lee who had just walked in. "what on earth do you think you are doing?" she said as she walked closer to ana. "i-i just-t" before ana could manage to get anything comprehensible out she was already being dragged out of the classroom, through the hallway and into a rather large storage closet. "what the hell was that ana?" asked mrs carter. ana remained silent with her head down. "okay then ana ill give you two choices. we go down to the principals office and call your parents, or we take care of this right now." now ana knew that she absolutely could not call her parents who were on a business trip so she had no choice. "n-now ma'am." ana muttered. "look at me and speak up" commanded her teacher. ana reluctantly looked up at her teacher and said "now please ma'am." "pull out that chair" mrs.lee commanded pointing at a chair tucked under a desk. ana walked over to the desk with her head still down and pulled the chair out to the middle of the floor but facing towards the door. mrs lee sat down in the chair. " come stand in front me." ana walked in front of her teacher. mrs lee began to undo ana's belt and buttons and pulled her skirt down to the floor. " lay over my knee" ana walked to the side of her teacher amd bent over her knee. mrs lee hooked the back of ana's panties and twisted them in her grip so to stop ana from moving then she immediately started spanking.

*spank*
*spank*
*spank*
*spank*
*spank*
*spank*
*spank*
*spank*
*spank*
*spank*

"why am i doing this to you"

"b-because i-i"

"i cant hear you"

mrs lee began spanking harder

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"BECAUSE I KNOCKED ALL OF THE THINGS OFF OF JONOTHANS DESK"
"no shouting"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
"i-im sorry ma'am"

"do you think you have learned your lesson?"

just as she asks that someone reaches her hand through the crack in the door and takes a picture"

"y-yes ma'am"

"then fix yourself up and join us back in class"
mrs lee says as she picks ana up and walks out if the storage room