A and B for Asshole and Bastard

Warning! Warning! If you wish to proceed, please do make sure you do not have any problem reading any cursing wothout any censors. Well Idk if what I wrote is counted as a cuss- Also I've never actually made any sentence with a lot of cursing word so-

Welcome to my hidden self muahahahAHaAHAHA///slapped

----

Reborn had always wondered. His one and only student, Tsunayoshi Sawada has passed a lot of situations, which should results him to be snapping. Well, he had snaps a few times but.. He never mentions something such as "retard" or "ass" and elses.

So, our lovely tutor will try and intentionally make him to at least mentioned one of the bad words listed.

"Tsuna." He called out.

"Hm?"

"I accidently spilled my espresso on your project that's due today." An obvious lie. The project had been sent in earlier that day by Reborn. "And so I toss it out."

Tsuna choke on the water he's drinking. His face turns into a horror face. "What, how could you, Reborn!?" He yelled out.

Reborn clicks his tongue as he didn't get to hear his student curse. He left, leaving the mentally crying Tsuna.

He took out his Leon phone. "Mukuro, I have a favor to ask."

-

"Uhh, Reborn? Why are we here?" The oh so pure brunette questions as he enter the school building at Sunday, night. "Wouldn't Hibari-san be mad at us if we enter here?" He shivers lightly as he thought of how Hibari will bite him to death.

"..Reborn!?" He looks around to find out he's now alone. "I should go out." He nods at his own idea.

'I have a bad feeling..' He shook his head and went out of the school building, only to notice he's locked in.

The colors from his face quickly drains, "No no no nononono no way!" He freaks out as he slams the door. "Please open up, uhh, I don't want to see any ghosts- ah open it up!!!"

Then a sound of creaking catches his attention. "Oh my god, oh my god, someone, buddha, god, any ruler of the world, please say that that's not a ghost..!! Gah open it up!!!" He screams out slamming the door open, only for it to change into a somekind rubber and slams him further inside the building..?

How what what just happen there-

"PLEASE TELL ME IT'S YOUR DOING REBORN GAHH LET ME OUT I'M NOT GOOD WITH GHOSTS!!!!!!" The brunette shrieks out as he tries to search for the door in the pitch black building.

"Boo." A sudden voice appears from the direction of his right ear.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOO!!!" Tsuna faints at that time.

"He really didn't cuss. Kufufu~"

"I guess plan B is a failure too then." Reborn tips his fedora. "Time for plan C." He smirks.

---

HI ANOTHER KHR FANFIC HAHAHAHA
also i'm just making sentence full of fucks, wth am i doing-
I'm sorry for this shitty fanfic lmao

17 Sept 2018

A : Reborn you asshole
B : Mukuro you bastard-