Chapter 4: Meet again

I was cleaning the last table near the window. And I felt like I was watch by someone at the glass. I look up and saw three guys who was leaning against the glass. Man... it was EXO. Why are they coming here anyway? But my aunt said celebrity likes her cookies and meals. Especially sandwiches.

D.O: Hi...

Iora: Don't you have other things to do? (I don't really feel nervous as much as the first time. They keep on coming until I felt that it was quite annoying actually.)

D.O: Why are you avoiding me? I mean, when I speak. You don't want to look at me. (Sitting at the chair and stare.)

Iora: You don't wanna get caught by talking to me. You know how your fans are. (Putting the cloth inside my apron pocket)

Sehun: That's why we wear cap and mask when it's midnight like this.

D.O: I heard from your little cousin you are from Malaysia. But you don't look like one.

Iora: I'm a Taiwanese Malaysian. something like that. I lived there. And now I'm here. Why are you so curious all over a sudden? (Grabbing the bucket and going behind the counter)

D.O: You are working here with your aunt?

Iora: No... I'm working at the Architecture agency. Near our home here. (Wiping up the cashier)

D.O: So you are an architecture? (Stop me from wiping, and he actually holding my hand!)

Iora: (I blushed, seriously, help!) Uh... D.O shi... (Let go of his hand) No.. I'm a designer. Look... stop... I'm very busy...

Suddenly there were a few girls watching from outside the window. They are like shouting for EXO. I hide underneath the cashier. My aunt laugh and turn the sign to 'Close'. D.O, Sehun and Kai hide behind the cashier too.

Kai: If you're a designer... you can work with us?

Sehun: You can see us often.

Iora: What do you guys want?

Kai & Sehun: D.O likes you.

Both of them said the same thing at once. I was shocked. But D.O denies it. He was embarrassed too.

D.O: No.. no... they got the wrong idea. It's just nice to be your friend. You are different. That's all.

Iora: There is a lot more friends out there. That are more different than I am.

Sehun: You are scared to be our friend because the way Iwe approach you? We know you from your cousin. He said he have a cousin who is coming. He was so friendly. That's why we stopped when we saw you at the airport. But the funny thing is, you didn't approach us. Unlike the other girls.

Kai: So come and work with us. By the way. How old are you?

Iora: I'm your age Kai shi. But look, it's very impossible for me to work with you. You know how SM works. Plus, I had more fun here.

Sehun: At least if you come there I don't have to worry for meeting you here. We should be friends.

Iora: You have a weird kind of approaching.

Kai: C'mon, you can design. when there is a photo shoot. we can meet you. Or we can find you anywhere in the building. We have no outstation schedule for now.

Iora: Maybe I should give it a try.